Camden at Waverly

papatiger

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say your wrong.../smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

And you think I would agree with you? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Come up to the press box if you want to, I'll be glad to meet you.

I'm learning stuff tonight about Humphreys County. You old guys need to write a book to be given to new people to the area to get them in the know. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Who you calling old?????

I just sent my e-mail to you. Thanks.

And you think I would agree with you? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Come up to the press box if you want to, I'll be glad to meet you.

Who you calling old?????

I just sent my e-mail to you. Thanks.

Who knows I may....Dont know how early I am going to get there.....And if its not a ballgame by the 4th, I will leave...work work work...

I am accustomed to putting Friday. It should read Thursday. Most normal people knew what I meant. That's what you ABC school people bring to the table. You correct us. I don't know where we (the public) schools would be without you. I would like to see though. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Oh, I'm sure you would love to listen to the broadcast on Waverly radio where I do play by play. wqmv1060.com

PT, I am a very normal person and also attended public schools and I wasn't correcting you, just confused with your contradicting statement. You know I can read! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Hope you have a good game to call on Thursday.

Ward will put in his freshmen just to keep from scoring if the game is a blowout. We could have easily shut out Houston Co but he put in the freshmen and let them drive down the field. One thing I think is great, even when it looked like the Irish would score, Coach Ward didn't put his first teamers back in just so he could keep the stats gaudy like I've seen so many other teams do. It was great hearing the Irish fans screaming and cheering...you would have thought they'd won the superbowl because they scored against us. They left that game with pride... I have to admit so did I and it had nothing to do with the win.

Now that is the way it is supposed to be! Good luck to both teams tomorrow night! Hope it is a game that both sides can enjoy and feel good about! I will definitely be listening!

the tigers did the same last friday night and put the freshmen in to get some playing time and houston county scored. there was a great battle of drumlines between the two bands after the game. not really a band person, but it was something to see. the back for the tigers that is a freshmen #38 i think looks like he could be the real deal. someone told me that he is a half brother to #6 from camden. anyone who can clarify that post and let us know.

Yes, he had 5 carries for 88 yards. Future looks good for Waverly if they can shore up the line. They will lose practically all their linemen.

yea i agree as well, i hope the tiger team is able to find a good line on offense and D because i had noticed that they were all mostly seniors...but the tiger's offense should be doing pretty good coming years because jake hale has plenty of experience and will be a top qb in the region by his senior year...also the recievers are mostly sophomores and juniors so that will help and #38 really did show a peak of whats to come!! should be an interesting next couple of years if the tigers can come up with a line