Camden at Waverly

papatiger

waverly tigers is either from camden or huntingdon....want proof? go to view his profile and look where he has posted 2 times in the men's basketball...1 on 12aa which camden is in and the other in 13a where huntingdon is...so obviously from west tennessee and more than likely one of the two teams!! sorry man if your going to try and hide under a different school you shouldn't post in your own region's topics under that name as well

I could be from West Carroll considering that's who I posted about in the 13A thread. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> I could be from anywhere. Doesn't really matter. I still say Waverly by a large margin!

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope we get SC too. That way we can advance to the next round. We've already settled that game and Waverly dominated from start to finish.

Yes, it is live on Friday. For those interested it will be carried on WQMV 1060 AM. You can get live streaming on wqmv1060.com.

How can you be" live on Friday" of a Thursday ballgame?