Camden at Waverly

papatiger

not so fast my friend. camden's 1, sc 2, wavo and h'town tied for 3 until tommorrow night!

Camden is #1

if Huntingdon wins

Stewart #2

Huntingdon #3

waverly wild card

If Adamsville wins

WAVo #2

Stewart #3

Adamsville wildcard

Tomorrow's game could be huge for seeding for our teams. If Waverly gets in by wildcard, how would you like to draw them first round thinking they barely got in could get you beat.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Advisor

Great job tonite Lions! We will see you tomorrow night in Paris! We need you to help spur us on against Hardin County! It will be loud I promise! Senior night festivities at 7:00PM..........kickoff at 7:30!

I was at this game tonight, and I think both teams worked their butts off. Camden didn't give us credit for staying in the game. The refs were all messed up, what with all the flags thrown and then taken back. Then when we could have actuall tied up the game that dumb call was made. No it is not just waverly pride saying this, this was also lion fans stating the same facts. I am glad some of them are actually willing to admit this.

However proud I am of how well both teams played, I was very taken back by what I heard from 3 of the lion players were discussing 'how did those retards think they could actually beats us'. I am disapointed in the very disrespectful attitude, and poor sportsmanship that was shown by those players.

I love my Tigers.

Hats off to the Tigers and their coaches. Possibly the worst officiated game in the history of football (ok I exaggerate but I'm not far off. Where did ya'll get those yahoos? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />) The Tigers had a great game plan and executed it well for the most part. Camden looked lost for a big part of the night with very little intensity...not sure what that was about (maybe overlooking the Tigers?) but I'm sure the coaches will have everyone's shoulders squared up by next week. Congrats to the Tigers...quite a big turn around from last year! Not a pretty win, but regardless of how we got there, we are the region champs for the third year in a row. Good job boys...now its time to focus on the bigger prize. Go LIONS!

All PROPS to Waverly Tigers and staff, ya'll played your butts off tonite. Extra PROPS TO #34,#56,#80,#1,#81. A BIG WHERE DID YOU COME FROM FOR THE REFS, This was by far the worst crew I have had the misfortune of watching. You would think that with this much at stake for both teams, that they would have a top grade crew, insted of these rejects from the JR PRO league. I mean no disrespect to the Tigers, but... Inmy opinion Waverly had 2 drives aided by the so-called refs, now that is just my opinion it doesn't mean I'm right. The last drive was against our 2nd and 3rd string. Our boys didn't seem to be insync' tonite. Hats off to Camden Seniors, you stepped up tonite when you teammates needed you most. #7, Dudley, you are perhaps one of the best all around players in the state, way to step it up!!!!!! Papatiger, before you bite my head of (LOL), I WILL TELL YOU NOW THAT YOU WERE RIGHT, YOUR BOYS CAME TO PLAY. I do hope yopu make it to the playoffs, cause it will be no walk in the park for whom ever you play.