Marion County @ Sequatchie County

Kryptonite11

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

buddy we can come out in pink jersey and still whoop yall but we are in purple jersey /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Please, please........don't. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

No doubt about that #55 is a BEAST. . . And #40 Will lower his shoulder and MOW u over!

I have seen film and have been to some games... both of those players are pretty decent....but if i had to say which one makes plays all game long and from what i have been hearing all year is #50...dont know his name but he is one heck of a football player...will flat out hit you..and always has his motor running...i have seen him chase sweeps and jets down from the backside...a little under sized for a DE but is very phsyical...the best player on that team in my opinion......he could play at the next level..#42 is a solid player also..

The more I read on here I wish we would forfeit the game. We have no chance at all and our boys are scared to death. We haven't played anybody worth a crap and we should just call it the year. Is that what we are suppose to do after reading all this crap on here. Reading all this Jasper talk really is hogwash. Sure Dunlap will need to play better than they have and they have had two weeks to prepare and get some injured players back. They know everyone doubts them and that is great, it puts a chip on their shoulders and you need to have one to bring out your "A" game .

Your right and you have seen film on Seq..This is the best team you guys have played in many weeks...They will get after you....this game will be close...But the diffrence sequatchie will be fully healthy..should be a good game..

So if yall are the best team then that makes yall better than York? Um....NEGATIVE and i hope seq gets after us because isn't that wat football is about?????? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

No doubt about that #55 is a BEAST. . . And #40 Will lower his shoulder and MOW u over!

Well if we are gunna throw out numbers here are a few #24, #21 (one of the best RB combos in the Valley) #11,#14(2 QB's) #45,#77,#74, #54 #52 (5 very experienced Lineman/ TE) #30, #14 Good WR There is a couple of #'s for you. there are plenty more so dont worry about the talent and depth of players and we have players to match up with every player yall have

The more I read on here I wish we would forfeit the game. We have no chance at all and our boys are scared to death. We haven't played anybody worth a crap and we should just call it the year. Is that what we are suppose to do after reading all this crap on here. Reading all this Jasper talk really is hogwash. Sure Dunlap will need to play better than they have and they have had two weeks to prepare and get some injured players back. They know everyone doubts them and that is great, it puts a chip on their shoulders and you need to have one to bring out your "A" game .

Just like we had to read all that hogwash about Seq. being so great at the first of the year.....Now the tables have turned and you realize that your not that great. Yes you've improved from the last two years but so have we. Please don't get me wrong, i never predicted a blowout just a victory for Marion.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well if we are gunna throw out numbers here are a few #24, #21 (one of the best RB combos in the Valley) #11,#14(2 QB's) #45,#77,#74, #54 #52 (5 very experienced Lineman/ TE) #30, #14 Good WR There is a couple of #'s for you. there are plenty more so dont worry about the talent and depth of players and we have players to match up with every player yall have

You tellem McLovin08!!!!!!

I have seen film and have been to some games... both of those players are pretty decent....but if i had to say which one makes plays all game long and from what i have been hearing all year is #50...dont know his name but he is one heck of a football player...will flat out hit you..and always has his motor running...i have seen him chase sweeps and jets down from the backside...a little under sized for a DE but is very phsyical...the best player on that team in my opinion......he could play at the next level..#42 is a solid player also..

yeah they are alot of good players but i wouldnt say #42 is the best. He is better at defense then offence i recommend #3 and #40 as the Best on Sequatchie

Well sure do hope yall can back all this HOGWASH up . . . We will see wat every player is made of come Friday night!

Only fresh meat you will find is the scalps you marion county people will find on the field after Sequatchie takes your hide and hands it to ya......

SEQUATCHIE BEATING MARION CONTY /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> YEA RIGHT THEY MIGHT AS WELL GET READY FOR BASKETBALL SEASON