milan vs. westview

thedawg44

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is THE rivalry for Westview, so i do not see Westview getting blown out! Yes they are young and yes they are injured but this is the BIG GAME each and every year and you always find a way to compete! Milan is loaded this year and I will have to take them in the game by 2 TDs but i am rooting for my Chargers in the upset! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I saw the Westview-USJ game, and, after seeing that, my predict: Milan wins in a dial-a-score game. Westview's QB wore #89..what's up with that?..He threw the ball from his hip pocket. Coach Cody does a great job at Westview, but I don't see this game being anywhere close to close.

I saw the Westview-USJ game, and, after seeing that, my predict: Milan wins in a dial-a-score game. Westview's QB wore #89..what's up with that?..He threw the ball from his hip pocket. Coach Cody does a great job at Westview, but I don't see this game being anywhere close to close.

Westview QB is the 2nd string QB. The starter broke his ankle in the Henry Co. game. He started the year as one of the starting safeties and was alternating at RB. The #89 was kinda given to him because when he came in as a freshman his older brother was wearing #88. But yes, his mechanics are not the best but he is helping Westview win games and that is all you can ask of him. He is not a QB and he along with the rest of Westview's coaches, players, and fans know that but he was the only option and he is doing a mighty fine job. Behind him is 2 freshman, so you take your pick. A junior who has played a small amount of QB in his career, or 2 freshman who have never seen a bit of Varsity football? I think Coach Coady made the right decision! Good luck to both teams! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Guest nwtnsports

Here's hoping for a safe, exciting game tonight.

The game will be broadcast on:

Westview - WCMT 101.3 FM

Milan - SuperTalk 97.7 FM and supertalk977.com

We'll be updating the in-game score on the Scoreboard page.

Guest nwtnsports

Milan wins 45-14. Congrats to the Bulldogs, as they win their second consecutive region championship and finish their first undefeated regular season since 2003.

Here are final game stats:

First downs - M 7, W 14

Rushing yards - M 164, W 255

Passing yards - M 97, W 15

Total yards - M 261, W 270

Fumbles/lost - M 0, W 2/1

Turnovers - M 1, W 4

TOP - M 18:53, W 29:07

Milan returned three interceptions for touchdowns (Hart, Adkisson, Williams).

Passing

M - J. Coleman, 7-11 for 97 yards and a TD; Z. Ryan, 0-1 and an INT

W - B. West - 1-7 for 15 yards and 3 INT