Greenbrier @ White House

FootballAce

Well , thats one way to look at it.

But.....try telling that to one of the players that are about to walk out onto that field tonight and put it all on the line.

THIS IS A RIVAL GAME THAT IS PROBABLY AS GOOD AS IT GETS IN THIS STATE....BAR NONE.

I believe people that want to watch a real football game had better TUNE in BABY if they cant make it to White House and watch it live, because it is going to be good, hard , smash mouth football. C'mon!!

Even though it may be a lock for the Devils, they are not going to want to lose this game and on the other hand Greenbrier would like nothing better than to upset White House!

Agreed. Considering the other games that have aired this year, this one deserves it as much as any. It's just a good, old-fashioned local rivalry that's been going on a long time. Here's to an injury-free night for all.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ihatethewingt...you have to be someone who is not just a former teammate. Are you one of Justin's friends or Derek's or mine? you have to be to know my family history like that. How do you figure I was a "favorite"? I worked hard for every bit of playing time i got you obviously know that, you said something about it. You also forgot Michael Moss and Roy Dill and several others.

I am one of Justin's classmates and I said you could be called a "favorite" not that you or anyone else was. I was just trying to clear some stuff up. I worked out with you guys in the fieldhouse a couple of times. You know who this is.

I am one of Justin's classmates and I said you could be called a "favorite" not that you or anyone else was. I was just trying to clear some stuff up. I worked out with you guys in the fieldhouse a couple of times. You know who this is.

Oh, please! Doesn't this type stuff belong in MC?

While I'm sort of enjoying not trashtalking with WH, I wonder why no one is really talking football. It's the quietest I've seen a Week 10 thread in a LONG time.

I wish I had never brought it up. But I am definately coming to the game tonight. It will be the first one I have come to this season. Hope the Bobcats can go out on a winning note. Especially the seniors. It hurts to end on a loss.

Agreed. Hopefully the weather won't be too cold and the fans will get in to this game. It seems to bring out the "rowdy" in both sides. Hope it is the same this year. GOOD LUCK BOBCATS.

Agreed. Hopefully the weather won't be too cold and the fans will get in to this game. It seems to bring out the "rowdy" in both sides. Hope it is the same this year. GOOD LUCK BOBCATS.

Also cool that they're playing on Halloween. i haven't been to a White House GHS game in a while. Did the demeanor of their crowd change at all after we beat them a couple yrs ago or are they still as cocky regarding playing GHS? Wish they would bring back the SHS game.

A lot of the WH crowd quit posting during the year of the cat (not Greenbrier, mind you).... Most of 'em may not realize the changes and football could once again be discussed, possibly with some good natured ribbing. LOL

Look like a great nite for football. CSS game. No matter the records, to be involved in a CSS game shows the popularity of our respective programs.

Good luck tonite.. (but not too much) LOL

Also cool that they're playing on Halloween. i haven't been to a White House GHS game in a while. Did the demeanor of their crowd change at all after we beat them a couple yrs ago or are they still as cocky regarding playing GHS? Wish they would bring back the SHS game.

We are not cocky, just confident.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Springfield dropped the Cats as soon as Offuit (sp) took over. He knew what was coming and didn't want to take the automatic loss each year. Regardless of record, classification, or region, the GB vs WH game should always continue. Portland should be there too.