Grace @ Cosby

old24eagle

WOW!!!!!!!!! COSBY BEAT HAMPTON..... DID YA'LL GET THE COCKEFIGHTINGBOWL CHAMPTIONSHIP RINGS YET.....where was you at.... i never saw or heard from you at the game.... but i take it you heard me and saw me.... the scoreboard chat is copywritten and cant be used with my consent.... so no you cant have it....

I was there, and I saw you leave with about 3 minutes left in the game, no need for you to hear from me, my team said all that needed to be said! And I dont need your chant and whats all this cockefighting stuff, are you interested? Talk to some people around your area I seem to remeber someone saying that it wasnt all that uncommon in your neck of the woods. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there, and I saw you leave with about 3 minutes left in the game, no need for you to hear from me, my team said all that needed to be said! And I dont need your chant and whats all this cockefighting stuff, are you interested? Talk to some people around your area I seem to remeber someone saying that it wasnt all that uncommon in your neck of the woods. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

BigBlue, was it your kids whom he insulted? Sorry to bring it back up, but the more I think about it, the more it bothers me. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

No, its not my business, but that don't mean I'm not bothered about it. I've met BigBlue and his wife and kids. His kids are beautiful. You're gonna have to get a grip on that fork-ed tongue of yours. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

No, its not my business, but that don't mean I'm not bothered about it. I've met BigBlue and his wife and kids. His kids are beautiful. You're gonna have to get a grip on that fork-ed tongue of yours. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

king....chill out... you dont know anything that is going on..... i didnt know who he was talking about and i said i was sorry.... he said it was ok... so why are you going to bring something that aint your business back up after we have already crossed that bridge....

The King will now............chill. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

that away to turn the other cheak.... your starting to learn... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

WOW!!!!!!!!! COSBY BEAT HAMPTON..... DID YA'LL GET THE COCKEFIGHTINGBOWL CHAMPTIONSHIP RINGS YET.....where was you at.... i never saw or heard from you at the game.... but i take it you heard me and saw me.... the scoreboard chat is copywritten and cant be used with my consent.... so no you cant have it....

Really? You are acting like it is no big deal to have beaten Hampton. I guess it really isn't though, they have how many losses this year?

Really? You are acting like it is no big deal to have beaten Hampton. I guess it really isn't though, they have how many losses this year?

that was my point.... /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> and its twofive

that was my point.... /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> and its twofive

But what about all the talk about how much better you are than Cosby. I believe the phrase is "dish it out, but can't take it."