Grace @ Cosby

old24eagle

i dont post much but i guess i should put my 2 cents in on this. if the eagles that i know show up and execute the offense and play smart assignment football. the eagles could very well win this one in a big way. i have one question how can the better team & better coaches, seeming they ARE better, be embarressed like they were by cosby. you would think a better......... would be able to maintain a lead. where was the HAMPTON PRIDE, WILL TO WIN, THIS IS OUR REGION, WE OWN THE WORLD attitude. half the fans left before it was over and the game was far from over. some fans they were (25?). were was the adjusting to the pooch kick? i never saw it!! I would think the better team/ coaches would have started looking to the bench before the third one. oh another thing sense when has a mighty HAMPTON BULLDOG been afraid of a little pooch?

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really cant stand grace or cosby..... and would love for hampton to win conferance but that just aint going to happen this year.... all i know is i would rather see the cockefighters lose and shut them up.... wow cosby.... you beat hampton this year.... but if grace does win than that puts region 1 in a way tie.... and the thing that stinks... is even though hampton is a better team than both cosby and grace... they get 3rd becasue cosby and grace has played muffin teams all year.... check this out again....cosby has such a tough schedule...

As for your powerhouse 3-A schools,you beat a bad 3-6 Gibbs team, Pigeon Forge 2-7 whose wins are over Hancock County (2-7) and Union County (1-8). Grainger is 5-4 with wins of Pigeon Forge, Claiborne County who you lost to, beat Chuckey-Doak and Union Coounty both 1-8 and Hancock. You also struggled against a weak Unaka team.

grace does have a better team than cosby and a ill say that grace wins by 2 tds....

GO GRACE......

IT IS OK TO HATE US BUT I PERSONALY LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ON DAHILL AGAIN. FUNNY YOU SAY WE PLAYED MUFFINS ALL SEASON AND STILL BEAT HAMPTON THE ALMIGHY CARTER COUNIES ONLY PERFECT FOOTBALL TEAM.

that away to turn the other cheak.... your starting to learn... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

nah! I just learned not to argue with immature people. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

zaza90 your mighty landers has not beat hampton in years i would not argue

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> NO DOUBT! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

i dont post much but i guess i should put my 2 cents in on this. if the eagles that i know show up and execute the offense and play smart assignment football. the eagles could very well win this one in a big way. i have one question how can the better team & better coaches, seeming they ARE better, be embarressed like they were by cosby. you would think a better......... would be able to maintain a lead. where was the HAMPTON PRIDE, WILL TO WIN, THIS IS OUR REGION, WE OWN THE WORLD attitude. half the fans left before it was over and the game was far from over. some fans they were (25?). were was the adjusting to the pooch kick? i never saw it!! I would think the better team/ coaches would have started looking to the bench before the third one. oh another thing sense when has a mighty HAMPTON BULLDOG been afraid of a little pooch?

yea i left the game early,,, i was very tired of watching cosby kick off and get the ball back... and hampton giving up 25 unanswered points...... the main reason why i left is because i didnt want to get in any trouble...

No, its not my business, but that don't mean I'm not bothered about it. I've met BigBlue and his wife and kids. His kids are beautiful. You're gonna have to get a grip on that fork-ed tongue of yours. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey thanks Zaz! I think bigblue's kids are beautiful as well, but I may be a little biased. I believe they take after their Momma! Since Cosby supposedly has a love affair with the Landers goin' on I thought I'd wish you the best of luck with those Dogs! xoxoxox from Cosby! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey AT, I know you didn't think about what you were sayin' before you said it, but just remember the intensity that we feel over football pales in comparison to the protective instincts of a mother! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey thanks Zaz! I think bigblue's kids are beautiful as well, but I may be a little biased. I believe they take after their Momma! Since Cosby supposedly has a love affair with the Landers goin' on I thought I'd wish you the best of luck with those Dogs! xoxoxox from Cosby! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey AT, I know you didn't think about what you were sayin' before you said it, but just remember the intensity that we feel over football pales in comparison to the protective instincts of a mother! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

ok

Looks like some of the Hampton faithful have some trouble accepting thier loss at Cosby. Face it Hampton fans... you can call it a choke, accident, mistake, one-in-a-million, WHATEVER! You got your arses kicked and thats football.

Move on and see what you can do in the playoffs.

If you meet up with Cosby again and win, then do the talking.

If you lose twice to Cosby, then it's time to shut your traps.

Good luck to the Cosby program. If they cannot take care of business at home and bring their 1st title home, then it's their own fault.

Looks like some of the Hampton faithful have some trouble accepting thier loss at Cosby. Face it Hampton fans... you can call it a choke, accident, mistake, one-in-a-million, WHATEVER! You got your arses kicked and thats football.

Move on and see what you can do in the playoffs.

If you meet up with Cosby again and win, then do the talking.

If you lose twice to Cosby, then it's time to shut your traps.

Good luck to the Cosby program. If they cannot take care of business at home and bring their 1st title home, then it's their own fault.

lol i would drought be lucky than good luck runs out i hope hampton gets to play you in playoffs end of your luck

lol i would drought be lucky than good luck runs out i hope hampton gets to play you in playoffs end of your luck

Come again? Luck is part of football, any coach will tell you that. First off, I am not affiliated with Cosby High School, so you won't be ending "my luck"

I could bring up middle school, freshman, and back-up high school players down here in South Florida and whip BOTH teams on the same night!

I do hope Cosby and Hampton face off again and end this silly talk about muffins and luck. Hampton plain out lost and choked a lead on the road. However, it could be different in the playoffs, but they would have to go back to Cosby... right???