Grace @ Cosby

old24eagle

Maybe you didn't see my earlier posts. I said you beat us fair and square. I have no problem with it. We lost. I'm ok with it. Do I have the opinion that we are a better team than that. Sure. Just like you will tonight when you lose. It's ok. What I'm saying is, Just because you beat us once in five times, dont give you the right to say that your the best no more than we do because some of us think we are better even though we lost to you. Also, when you win a few conference championships you can say what you want. Until then, I don't think I would celebrate beating a 5-5 team.

We're not celebrating it, the fact is that no one has said that we have as much tradition as yall and that we have historically been the better team. Get the car-key out of your ear and let me hollar in the good one for a minute, it is the Hampton people that are still belly-aching and saying that they are the better THIS year even though we beat them, all we are doing is defending our opinions that a 5-5 team that we beat is not better than us THIS year. But, anyway since all you Hampton folk are telling us we are going to get beat its kinda got me feelin pretty good about this game because I'm pretty sure thats what you said before you came the "Nest" and got beat! Thanks for the vote of confidence, I see whats going on now, yall are using reverse psychology, you tricky Dogs you! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you didn't see my earlier posts. I said you beat us fair and square. I have no problem with it. We lost. I'm ok with it. Do I have the opinion that we are a better team than that. Sure. Just like you will tonight when you lose. It's ok. What I'm saying is, Just because you beat us once in five times, dont give you the right to say that your the best no more than we do because some of us think we are better even though we lost to you. Also, when you win a few conference championships you can say what you want. Until then, I don't think I would celebrate beating a 5-5 team.

What?? I thought all you guys said Hampton was the best team in Region 1 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thanks I dont blame you! No matter how you really feel and its your opinion, you'd be wrong either way I'm afraid! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

My opinion doesn't matter much anyway. Wish I could watch your alls game. Don't get too ruffled over pujo. He is a great guy. You just have to know him.

My opinion doesn't matter much anyway. Wish I could watch your alls game. Don't get too ruffled over pujo. He is a great guy. You just have to know him.

We do know him somewhat , and he IS a great guy , thats part of what has us so "ruffled" up as you put it. Of all the fans of other teams in the region I thought he would be one pulling for us to beat the private school , and giving us at least a little props for taking down the mighty bulldogs.

We're not celebrating it, the fact is that no one has said that we have as much tradition as yall and that we have historically been the better team. Get the car-key out of your ear and let me hollar in the good one for a minute, it is the Hampton people that are still belly-aching and saying that they are the better THIS year even though we beat them, all we are doing is defending our opinions that a 5-5 team that we beat is not better than us THIS year. But, anyway since all you Hampton folk are telling us we are going to get beat its kinda got me feelin pretty good about this game because I'm pretty sure thats what you said before you came the "Nest" and got beat! Thanks for the vote of confidence, I see whats going on now, yall are using reverse psychology, you tricky Dogs you! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well just remember this as you get the rams horn out of you arse tonight, not all Hampton people think that way, not me, not alot. Same as with Cosby folk I'm sure. Lets just agree to disagree and everthing will be ok..... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Well just remember this as you get the rams horn out of you arse tonight, not all Hampton people think that way, not me, not alot. Same as with Cosby folk I'm sure. Lets just agree to disagree and everthing will be ok..... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Well honestly if I get a Ram's horn stuck there tonight I'll have alot more to worry about than the game, but I'll disagree with ya and youre right it will be OK! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What?? I thought all you guys said Hampton was the best team in Region 1 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I will explain: Hampton is the Greatest Region 1 1A school ever. Then they lose to Cosby and all of the sudden SOME Hampton fans say, "Big deal, you beat a 5-5 team!" if Cosby wants to celebrate it. The others give reasons for why they are still the best team in 1 1A despite 5 losses. Cosby cannot win no matter what is said or done on the field. It is sad really, just give some props where the props are due. If Cosby EARNS the title tonight I challenge ALL Hampton fans to swallow your pride and say "Congratulations!"

I will explain: Hampton is the Greatest Region 1 1A school ever. Then they lose to Cosby and all of the sudden SOME Hampton fans say, "Big deal, you beat a 5-5 team!" if Cosby wants to celebrate it. The others give reasons for why they are still the best team in 1 1A despite 5 losses. Cosby cannot win no matter what is said or done on the field. It is sad really, just give some props where the props are due. If Cosby EARNS the title tonight I challenge ALL Hampton fans to stink it up and say "Congratulations!"

IF we win the region tonight all Hampton fans will look like the coach in your signature! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Heres the thing wether ANYONE will admit it or not , midway through the season Hampton felt as though Grace would be the only team between them and yet another Region Title. Once they had taken care of grace the thought smooth sailing from here on out. You could tell by the talk on here that NOONE felt like Cosby had a prayer of beating Hampton. I even saw some people saying that Cosby could get all the breaks in the world and still not beat the dogs. We ARE better than anyone has given us credit for all year. Because we dont score 50 on teams were not explosive enough to beat "Good" teams. Maybe thats not our style ever hear of ball control and solid "D". Maybe we could have scored 50 a few times , but unlike other teams we may not feel the need to humiliate other teams when we could have , GO AHEAD , keep on judging us based on the Unaka Game!

That is great news , I heard earlier that it MAY happen if he could take enough steps with his walker , thats awesome means he's doing well too.

Oh yeah more good news I hear some players (and maybe 1 coach) have already been talking to RAAAALPH /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

How the heck is that good news!!?? Unless its part of some strange voodoo thing that means we're going to do well, then I may go see if I can find him too!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />