Cascade vs. White House-Heritage

FridayMainEvent

Winner  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

I thought the same thing (4A) earlier in the year but someone from WHH said that the 1200-1300 number included the Jr. High but that still puts the final high school numbers at about 800 students (3A). You could be in the same district as Greenbrier, Springfield, Portland, White House...man talk about a game; WHH vs. WH. I'd certainly be a WHH fan in that one. One thing that's a shame, yet is fair, is that all that money for the school ($34+million)doesn't' really include a new football, baseball, etc... field/stadium. Y'all better start having some booster fund raisers and such to get up enough money to have your own facilities.

I was under the impression that 1200 was for the High School. And that would be in the YEARS to come, I dont think we could put that many in now. Thats max capacity.

That would be ONE heck of a district and all within a stones throw too....count me in.

I think also with a bigger school system and playing in a higher classification comes more looks from Colleges if your team has some really good players. Unforunate but true.

The 34 $$ million will include all internal building including the GYM and 2nd practice floor. (Only$200,000 was allow for outside the Building) It includes the Football field, Baseball field, Soccer field and a practice field. BUT .... and here is where all the Xtra money will be needed. No out-buildings, no fences , no bleachers, no lighting, no sod (only sprigs ), no umpa loompas /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> . Sprigs are ok but will take time.

I was disappointed with that decision, but I expected it.....when Station Camp was built a few years ago I can remember going to football games and they had to use portable lighting to light one side of the field while they waited to raise enough money to finish that project.

Its gonna be good but its going to be a long road . I have one that will be a Junior and one that will be in 7th grade upon completion, so I can't wait. My oldest is a Senior this year and won't be a part of the new School.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep and the Pat's be deliverin tat whippin! Chumps get knocked off on their own field Friday night!

May have to reveal myself to U Friday, Buck.. U got 1 playin now right?

You guys over at White-House Heritage do no tknow sugar about football! you're too busy living your city lives, while we're over here at Casacde working hard every single day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We know the definition of hard work here at Cascade!! We learned almost all we know from the greatest baseball coach ever, Coach Parker! That's why we're the Champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You guys over at White-House Heritage do no tknow sugar about football! you're too busy living your city lives, while we're over here at Casacde working hard every single day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We know the definition of hard work here at Cascade!! We learned almost all we know from the greatest baseball coach ever, Coach Parker! That's why we're the Champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

yes sir good ole coach parker. he knew everything at good ole cascade high

Who is Blake Harvey?

He would have started on both sides of the ball for Cascade's football team, but it's alleged that he decided he wasn't playing football anymore before he transferred to Blackman. You can't fault a kid if he simply doesn't want to play anymore. Happens all the time. I'd say Cascade fans wish Blake Harvey all the best at Blackman. No harm, no foul. Heck, they're 9-0. What more can you ask for?

I was under the impression that 1200 was for the High School. And that would be in the YEARS to come, I dont think we could put that many in now. Thats max capacity.

That would be ONE heck of a district and all within a stones throw too....count me in.

I think also with a bigger school system and playing in a higher classification comes more looks from Colleges if your team has some really good players. Unforunate but true.

The 34 $$ million will include all internal building including the GYM and 2nd practice floor. (Only$200,000 was allow for outside the Building) It includes the Football field, Baseball field, Soccer field and a practice field. BUT .... and here is where all the Xtra money will be needed. No out-buildings, no fences , no bleachers, no lighting, no sod (only sprigs ), no umpa loompas /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> . Sprigs are ok but will take time.

I was disappointed with that decision, but I expected it.....when Station Camp was built a few years ago I can remember going to football games and they had to use portable lighting to light one side of the field while they waited to raise enough money to finish that project.

Its gonna be good but its going to be a long road . I have one that will be a Junior and one that will be in 7th grade upon completion, so I can't wait. My oldest is a Senior this year and won't be a part of the new School.

The portable lighting was due to the Tornado tearing the athletic facility up, not funds.