Tie breaker

QSouth89

i wouldn't overlook seymour to much they should have beat ae last year and was up 10 -0 at halftime and they have one of the best defenses in 3a, and don't forget that got a lil edge in this being coach householders last year and that can go along way. From what i saw at the fulton anderson county game look for ac to try and run in all night long if they play seymour but look for seymour to make them pay for running that much should be a hard hitting game.

Don't doubt it would be a hard hitting game, 21o. AC doesn't HAVE to run the ball ALL the time anymore. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AC can finish 3rd. If A-E beats Kingston, AC is third and kingston is fourth.

I wish the tie breaker would be something other than overall record.

Has kingston played anyone above 3-A this year?

It hurts teams, like AC, to play better competition.

Thank you so much Tiger obviously I could not agree more. AC's non region schedule included two teams that play this week to decide who is 2nd in their 4A region. AC plays tough non-region and they get punished. At the same time I understand why Kingston plays who they do, its a local rivalry thing. However in my opinion there needs to be a better way.

At the same time if we (AC) had taken care of our buisness we wouldn't be in this spot. If we had beaten AE there would not be this thread. I understand we have no one to blame but ourselves. When you look at what it means though its pretty big; playing at home versus going to either Seymour, Grainger, or God forbid Carter is a huge difference. By the way I say God forbid carter because of their awful sidelines and the 1/2 mile walk up hill at halftime to the dressing room. Sorry Carter, but facts are facts.

No one is afraid to meet AC again, I'm pretty sure they'll do the same thing if it came down to it..

Let's GO AE!

Turtle are you serious? AE won that game because of a questionable call that resulted in a turnover at the 2 for AE. I don't understand why we didn't kick the two fields goals on 4th down that would have beaten AE but bring them on again and it will be different.

Turtle are you serious? AE won that game because of a questionable call that resulted in a turnover at the 2 for AE. I don't understand why we didn't kick the two fields goals on 4th down that would have beaten AE but bring them on again and it will be different.

Well hopefully, it'll happen so they can shut you Mavs up....

No one is afraid to meet AC again, I'm pretty sure they'll do the same thing if it came down to it..

Let's GO AE!

AE tried to give the game to AC first time around with their turnovers. AC just didn't capitalize. Next time will be different. We hope you are not AFRAID and we hope you are COMPLACENT!!! See you there. Good Luck and God Bless. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />