Tyner @ Boyd Buc

reaction

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game at "The Swamp" is going to be a battle of epic proportions. When these young lads tangle this week, it will be another great game in this series. Tyner has a Living Legend coach walking the sidelines. Boyd Buchanan has a coach that is closer and closer to achieving his own Legend Status. Tyner & Boyd both have had many young lads make the transition from young lad to Living Legends this season. I have seen the young lads from Tyner play against Marion County, South Pittsburg & McCallie. I have seen the young lads from Boyd Buchanan against CAK, Marion County, and South Pittsburg. Seeing each of these clubs play three times each has been a treat each time. I expect these young lads to lay it on the line in this one. Tyner has more athletes than any team in the Chattanooga area, Boyd also has some good athletes, but not as many as Tyner. Overall team speed would have to favor Tyner, but the young lads from Boyd Buchanan are not exactly slow themselves. Tyner and Boyd both have monsterous offensive lines. I have to say that this is pretty close to a draw. This is a game where many more young lads can achieve his own Legend Status. I expect many tricks from each team and many treats for the fans in attendance. As I stated, I think this one will be one for the ages. This one should be standing room only. Regardless of the outcome, I would be surprised if both of these respective clubs did not make a good playoff run in 2A. Oh yes, The Living Legend will be in attendance for this one. I will be looking for The Living Legend Reaction sporting that patented backwards Michigan hat. I am even thinking about bringing The Legend Reaction a Michigan State Spartan hat. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I see this one as a tossup and I think it will be a 7-10 point game either way. It should be a great one. To all the young lads that are playing in this game. Take it from The Living Legend, this type of game are where memories are made and LEGENDS are born.

RAM TRAIN /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> but I think Boyd wins /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Boyd Buchanan 28 Tyner 14 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

..."RAMS" will win!!! Reasons why???>>>later in the week!!!

This will be a awesome game. I would love to go but I have a son playing for the Pirates. Ya'll might of heard of them guys. So I must go suport them. I wish the best for both teams but honestly I think the Rams take it. Goodluck and hope everyone come out injury free.

mccallies defense is better than boyd's defense. tyner had 370 yards of offense and put roughly the same amount of points on them as ensworth and franklin did. to think the ram train is going to be stopped by boyd seems a little far fetched. the game comes down to numer of turnovers tyner has, and how many crazy plays they allow. if they give up a pick, and two returns for tds they will lose the game, if they don't boyd loses.

tyner has a lot riding on the game, if they lose and sequatchie upsets marion tyner is 4th in the region and assured of nothing wild card wise. they need to take care of business this week.