Tyner @ Boyd Buc

reaction

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

buctide been drinking too much of the buyd buc "kool aid". to think the bucs will hold the rams offense to 6 pints is just insane. rams have put 20-30 points on three top ten teams in mccallie, south pitt, and howard. i also think the non region games of mccallie and howard and fulton instead of cakewalks like silverdale and grace academy will benefit the rams as well. i think boyd played silverdale i could be wrong.

Right, your wrong. No Silverdale.

buctide been drinking too much of the buyd buc "kool aid". to think the bucs will hold the rams offense to 6 pints is just insane. rams have put 20-30 points on three top ten teams in mccallie, south pitt, and howard. i also think the non region games of mccallie and howard and fulton instead of cakewalks like silverdale and grace academy will benefit the rams as well. i think boyd played silverdale i could be wrong.

Don't forget those creampuff teams Red Bank and Loudon that Boyd beat. Fulton isn't good this year, and don't talk about scheduling cakewalks when Tyner's first game was against Faith Covenant in Huntsville. So far, Tyner has two wins over teams with winning records this year, and Boyd has six.

It was insane to think that Boyd would hold S. Pitt to 7 points, but we did. BTW -- did you ever get around to explaining exactly how McCallie's defense is better than Boyd's like you claimed?

Would that be the same South Pitt team who only scored 7 against the BIG BUC defense? GO BUCS!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Does the Nason kid see much time? I see he's listed as a FB/LB. Good Luck Friday night.

No. Jordan has been out all year with the exception of one or two games. He has some back problems. He would have been a huge asset to our offence and defense this year. He is by far the strongest player we have.

let's see, tyner puts out on some type of internet/message board that they want a game on the 22nd of auguts......teams check this board quite regularly.......nobody calls..........faith covenant calls........no idea who they are..........tune up game needed before brainerd........and after tonight tyner will have 3 wins against teams with winning records while boyd stuck on 6......mccallie has been beaten by 3 teams....all top 2 or 3 in the state in their respective divisions.....boyd would not last a nanosecond in divison II football while mccallie is in the top 10......nothing about boyd compares to mccallie..........an air of superiority may be the only hint of similraity