Tyner @ Boyd Buc

reaction

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old sc any other smith fans coming? And whoever said we played silverdale, coacht has provided us with a lot of tools to prevent mistakes like yours. I suggest you use them before you post, ever.

I would love to come see this game, but prior engagements will not allow me. Boyd has great fans and treated us like neighbors when we traveled there in '06. Good luck Bucs. oldsc7, keep me updated on this game.

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

Would that be the same South Pitt team who only scored 7 against the BIG BUC defense? GO BUCS!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Actually, SP scored 14....but the referee from Boyd threw a flag 60 yards behind the play....still don't know what that call was about but it did not matter at the end....Pirates still won.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> even though the SP nation is one of the most heated with the MC nation i think everyone would agree that it is absolutely great that two big Chattanooga area 2a teams are comparing there losses to a bunch of country 1a boys out side the city i love it an it proves valley football is back /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Go Rams in this one though....

There is only 1 team in the valley worth anything. I'll give ya a hint its not Marion co. Haha

You know, I'm trying to look over your little remarks about Marion but Ive had enough. I have three little letters for you....S-B...(fill in the O) Thats what i think of you..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />