Tyner @ Boyd Buc

reaction

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They dont pay the players GOOFY /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

NOT DIRECTLY ANYWAY.BUT IT ALL WORKS OUT.THIS IS THE REASON FOR DIV2 SPORTS

I know McCallie doesn't pay the players, but they recruit and give scholarships to any athlete they want. Anyways, that game is long over and its time to move on.

Congrats to Tyner on the win I was at the game until the third but like Reaction I too have a life and the boys just weren't playing to their full potential. I will say this Nic had some good throws and Peanut had an awesome catch in the fourth quarter...and Cole had some really good tackles to hold the Tyner offense. With all that being said it was a good game to watch and had the bucs been playing to their full potential it may have been a different turnout but whats done is done. Now we have to look forward to next Friday night and claiming that win...good luck to both teams in the playoffs...

AS FOR MARION COUNTY I AM STILL CONFUSED AS TO WHY YOU FEEL A THREAD CALLED BOYD AND TYNER HAS ANYTHING WHAT SO EVER TO DO WITH YOU!!

AND SOUTH PITT IF YOU FEEL YOU SHOULD BE REGION CHAMPS THEN I AGREE GO PLAY ALCOA AND SEE HOW YOU HOLD YOUR OWN...AND I DO BELIEVE YOU JUST BARELY PULLED OUT A WIN AGAINST BOYD.

LAST I CHECKED LITTLE ONE I WAS A GROAN MAN. AND WE BEAT YOU AND THE TWO BEST TEAMS IN YOUR REGION SO HAND THAT TROPHY OVER BIG BOY (RATTLE RATTLE) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

2 questions....

1.) as you're a "groan" man.....does that mean you're in pain all the time?

2.) since you "was a groan man," does that mean you're something else now?

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

This game went about like The Living Legend thought it would. I didn't quite know who to pick, but the young lads from Tyner definitely looked like the best team on the field Friday night. I should not have been hard to miss. I had the green Michigan State hat on. I even had it turned around backwards to honor my boy Reaction. I never could find you Reaction. I thought two Living Legends like ourselves could have some fun and swap hats during the game. If the young lads from these respective clubs play again then I will be back. It was a very festive atmosphere the other night at The Swamp.

Yes, we did have a smaller home crowd Friday night. Many of our fans have younger kids who would have been out on Halloween...and many folks probably stayed at home to give out candy, and watched the game on TV. The Tyner crowd was smaller than I expected, too.