Mcminn Central @ Howard

sportsman88

Do you think Howard will recognize Bone right 4 wham? You guys only ran that the entire 4th qtr last year. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I wonder if Jet Sally will work also? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

aint really sure if they will or not we ran sally 3 times in a roll and they aint stoped it yet. so who knows you gonna be there?

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McMinn Central 38 Howard 13...MC's quarterback Zach Rayl comes out gunslinging and throws for 2 touchdowns while Maury Ragland runs for 2 and Aaron Walker runs for 1 and Jaymin Godfrey tacks on a 52 yard field goal, longest in school history...Central's defense is in shutdown mode and Howard can't get anything going on offense...Central records the first undefeated season in school history

McMinn Central 38 Howard 13...MC's quarterback Zach Rayl comes out gunslinging and throws for 2 touchdowns while Maury Ragland runs for 2 and Aaron Walker runs for 1 and Jaymin Godfrey tacks on a 52 yard field goal, longest in school history...Central's defense is in shutdown mode and Howard can't get anything going on offense...Central records the first undefeated season in school history

I do agree tenn111

aint really sure if they will or not we ran sally 3 times in a roll and they aint stoped it yet. so who knows you gonna be there?

Yes I will be there. Myself, your dad, and your favorite English teacher in one vehicle. God help us all. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

27daystolive, just registered today (or made a new account if im guessing) acting all cocky.. I dont believe your from DL or whoever. If you are. I feel sorry for your fans for you putting a bad name on there program (as we have some too) I believe someone is still mad over the beating they took friday. Poor you. Get over it and go on

I like this guy 27daystolive! Hey man you are doing exactly what I was doing last year aroung this time for bball. Your a thread invader. However you are not doing anything the central fans havent done all year lond which is showing confidence and a little cockyness. They are responding to you in this way because what you are saying is actually the truth. Just like I said in bball it didnt matter if station camp or White house won the tigers would blow them out and they did. Why are you getting mad Central he is only telling facts. But even with that said. Lets go Hustlintigers! Central will be on the southside this time and you better bring Jordan Jackson if you plan on winning

Who has Central beat that Howard hasnt? You act as if well lets just wait till friday

oh and to any McMinn Central players that may be reading this.... The Iceman, Slack Attack, and i believe Mr. Barnett... will all be in attendance friday night to see McMinn Central's first undefeated season in school history... and to see yet another region championship....

and to all those haters out there who keep getting mad because Central's got a lil swagger going... you say we talk a lot of trash but as far as i have seen... the players back it up on Friday nights... so hate all you want... McMinn Central football is for real...

Man IceMan must have been real good. Where are you playing now?

People are starting to act like Howard is a team of talentless scrubs who dont have a chance, but I think alot of people are basing their opinions on Central's last game. A week ago, opinions would probably be more evenly split. Yes, it was an impressive win, but I assure you, Howard's offense is much more multi-faceted than Polk's. MC could very well win this game 28-0, but don't be surprised if its 28-0 the other way, because high school football teams can be jekyll and hyde. If both teams show up, its gonna be an exciting ballgame.

Finally someone with some sense. You guys have to realize, It was 18 to 6 at halftime of the Polk Howard game.