Mcminn Central @ Howard

sportsman88

why don't you tell us how you really feel, 89Charger!!!

you are right it was awful...how do you think the chargers will come out and play next week? is this game going to serve as a wake up call?

Whats up smokey? I have calmed down now. Centrals coaches have a big task in front of them this week. The team will be down and the coaches will need to get them refocused. We wont know till the playoffs start but that may have been the best thing to happen to Central. Now that the "chip" has been knocked off their shoulder they may come out and play like world beaters. Who knows? O line and pass defense needs to be areas of heavy concearn this week. Dont get down though, Central is still playing and like I said the Howard game could be a blessing in disquise.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats up smokey? I have calmed down now. Centrals coaches have a big task in front of them this week. The team will be down and the coaches will need to get them refocused. We wont know till the playoffs start but that may have been the best thing to happen to Central. Now that the "chip" has been knocked off their shoulder they may come out and play like world beaters. Who knows? O line and pass defense needs to be areas of heavy concearn this week. Dont get down though, Central is still playing and like I said the Howard game could be a blessing in disquise.

I wish I could be this optimistic, After what I saw last night and what I've heard about Dekalb County. I'm afraid Region 3 goes 1 and done again with region 4 this year.

I love the Chargers, But I don't see them getting this fixed before Friday.

Pass defense has been a question all year. I think it really showed its weakness in the East Ridge game. E.R. quarterback just didn't hit the open receivers, Like Howard did.

If Dekalb throws it like everybody says they do, then Central is in trouble.

I also wonder why Central offense always throws and runs to short side of the field? Would love to see them go to the other side more, and give their playmakers an opportunity to make something happen.

Go Big Blue,,,,,,,, Prove me wrong this week.

I wish I could be this optimistic, After what I saw last night and what I've heard about Dekalb County. I'm afraid Region 3 goes 1 and done again with region 4 this year.

I love the Chargers, But I don't see them getting this fixed before Friday.

Pass defense has been a question all year. I think it really showed its weakness in the East Ridge game. E.R. quarterback just didn't hit the open receivers, Like Howard did.

If Dekalb throws it like everybody says they do, then Central is in trouble.

I also wonder why Central offense always throws and runs to short side of the field? Would love to see them go to the other side more, and give their playmakers an opportunity to make something happen.

Go Big Blue,,,,,,,, Prove me wrong this week.

Well i think howard might win thier first game but besides that region 3 wont win one.

DeKalb can throw like everybody says they can he leads the state in passing td's and is 2nd in the state in yards as of last week

If central had a good QB they would be a great football team. He doesn't have much of an arm on him but i dont belive they will be throwin to much on DeKalb after they watch last weeks game film one of DeKalbs corners had 4 INT's!

okay tmac bring out the crow and let me dig in! there are absoutely zero positives to take from this football game if you are a central fan. thought we came out flat, got whipped on the line of scrimmage, and gave the football away to much. central might as well have given the game to howard, but howard had something to do with that. howard came to play tonight. that is about all there is to say about the game! howard dominated from the word go!!! if central wants to have any chance at all next week, i think it is obvious they have plenty of things to fix before friday! better not have the big heads this week! good performance to howard, congrats.

one more thing...don't want to hear one more thing about central fans not having any class. howard fans are the rudest fans i have ever encountered at any level. cheering on your team is one thing. taunting and cusing at the opposing fans is another. fans that got to set on howards side due to overflow on the central side knows what i am talking about. glad to say i'm a charger and not a hustlin tiger!

I completely agree I have never encountered a worse atmosphere to be playing around, Howards fans were out of control.. Yes central had a bad game, this happens.. Coach Derrick is still the best coach to be at central in a very long time, any coach who can take a 1-10 team and turn them around to a 9-1 team in two years deserves alot of credit!! Last week everyone would have assumed central would win so they kept their mouths shut and just because they won they want to act like were the worst team in the region? They came out good at home, we had too many turnovers and alot of our secondarys didnt look like they were even playing for our team.! I can tell you one thing though there were alot of seniors on that team who gave their hearts out last night, they cant help they didnt have the rest to back them up.. Bad Game everyone has one, Tyner ring a bell? As far as region you win but as well as schedule we are tied.. both 9-1 baby.. I really dont understand everyones glorys to Coach Davis too? Yes he is a great coach yet, didnt they finish third the last two years? Stop mocking the Chargers? They are finally a contender after years of being the worst and everyone just doesnt like it? stink it up baby we're here too stay.. Howard / Chargers both 0-0 in playoffs lets go Region 3..! Charger fans stop playing the bandwagon based on good and bad weeks!! Charger Fan For Life, thick and thin..!!!

All you "FAKE Central Fans"/doubters PLEASE stay at home friday. Everyone bashed the coaches and players after the East Ridge game, then when they started playing good everyone jumpred back on the wagon. They play bad last night so lets start bashing again. So since some of yall think were so bad and dont stand a chance please dont come Friday!

[/qote]

nobody with any self respect wouldn't want to be in that band!!!hahaha

i know you were talking to wrecking crew, but i gotta say my crow didn't taste too good. this loss hurts man....but you never got on these boards and say how good your crow tasted after that 16-0 beat down polk took....polk fans just got on here and blasted jesus of polk co(d davis)....i'm not blastin our coach. he has done an amazing job and will have the chargers ready to play next week. have fun travelin in the first round!

just found out what the problem was last night....the white pants! man the white on white looks good, but get rid of em!

smokey04 you must not remember I never said Polk would win or dominate Central. I said they would probably lose so no crow to eat here!

Also Polk's D never gave up 33pts to Howard and our poor old Wing T offense scored 26pts both better than your mighty Chargers, we also fumbled on Howard's 7yd line. What really amazes me is you Kool Aid drinkers abandoned this board after Jackson was booted then after you beat Polk you folks think your state bound again and get on here bashing Polk like you beat them 50-0. I mean really you folks have 800 students and Polk has 500, in case you don't understand your suppose to beat us. As for the coach I have said before anyone could win with the athletes you guys have and from all over the county. BTW how many recruits are coming from McMinn next year?

It will be a long road trip but hey at least we have been in the playoffs 8 years in a row. It will be a reality check for Central going 10-0 and 9-1 in the regular season and still getting bounced in the 1st round both years! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Does that Baby Blue Kool Aid kill the taste of that CROW! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Well i think howard might win thier first game but besides that region 3 wont win one.

DeKalb can throw like everybody says they can he leads the state in passing td's and is 2nd in the state in yards as of last week

If central had a good QB they would be a great football team. He doesn't have much of an arm on him but i dont belive they will be throwin to much on DeKalb after they watch last weeks game film one of DeKalbs corners had 4 INT's!

ya i dont think u can talk about our qb when he has helped win pretty much all the games and he can pass i dont know where u have been all this time jus cuz he has one bad night or whatever dont mean he aint good cuz he is one of the best

Congrats Howard on winning the region championship. Yall came to play last night and we didnt. We got whipped in every aspect of the game. No one can win with 8 turnovers and Howard made us pay for it. Congrats again! GOOD LUCK to every team out of region 3 3A next week.

The only bad thing i have to say about Howard is there fans are ridiculous. When you have 15-20 ADULTS lined waiting where central walks through the gate going into half time cussing them and calling them every name under the sun. That makes your program look real good. Everyone talks about how classless we are... But i promise you we wont have 15-20 adults lined up cussing the opposing team when there going into the locker room at halftime.

[/qote]

nobody with any self respect wouldn't want to be in that band!!!hahaha

i know you were talking to wrecking crew, but i gotta say my crow didn't taste too good. this loss hurts man....but you never got on these boards and say how good your crow tasted after that 16-0 beat down polk took....polk fans just got on here and blasted jesus of polk co(d davis)....i'm not blastin our coach. he has done an amazing job and will have the chargers ready to play next week. have fun travelin in the first round!

just found out what the problem was last night....the white pants! man the white on white looks good, but get rid of em!

smokey04 you must not remember I never said Polk would win or dominate Central. I said they would probably lose so no crow to eat here!

Also Polk's D never gave up 33pts to Howard and our poor old Wing T offense scored 26pts both better than your mighty Chargers, we also fumbled on Howard's 7yd line. What really amazes me is you Kool Aid drinkers abandoned this board after Jackson was booted then after you beat Polk you folks think your state bound again and get on here bashing Polk like you beat them 50-0. I mean really you folks have 800 students and Polk has 500, in case you don't understand your suppose to beat us. As for the coach I have said before anyone could win with the athletes you guys have and from all over the county. BTW how many recruits are coming from McMinn next year?

It will be a long road trip but hey at least we have been in the playoffs 8 years in a row. It will be a reality check for Central going 10-0 and 9-1 in the regular season and still getting bounced in the 1st round both years!

Does that Baby Blue Kool Aid kill the taste of that CROW!

Im sorry but sense when is cheering on your team, a bad thing?? I remember a few years back when polk thought they were going state and thats all i heard is trash up the butt? We have a team that is full of heart, soul and pride.. We may not be a big school, but sense when does size matter.. with 900 students we're still going 4a next year?? How fair is that?? I think if polk would have done their job and beat howard and central, the coin would be flipped but you wouldnt hear us saying " It will be a reality check for Central going 10-0 and 9-1 in the regular season and still getting bounced in the 1st round both years! " I dont know about you, thats darn good football right there, but this is playoffs im hoping any team makes it threw region 4.. Go Region 3 football, weve been the underdogs too long..

Congrats Howard on winning the region championship. Yall came to play last night and we didnt. We got whipped in every aspect of the game. No one can win with 8 turnovers and Howard made us pay for it. Congrats again! GOOD LUCK to every team out of region 3 3A next week.

The only bad thing i have to say about Howard is there fans are ridiculous. When you have 15-20 ADULTS lined waiting where central walks through the gate going into half time cussing them and calling them every name under the sun. That makes your program look real good. Everyone talks about how classless we are... But i promise you we wont have 15-20 adults lined up cussing the opposing team when there going into the locker room at halftime.

Like Canadian said about 20 of the Howard fans were obnoxious, which was about 50% of their fans. They were yelling and cussing at the Central fans as we left the stadium too.

But that neighborhood is really not known for its southern hospitality anyway.

To the other 50%, There's nothing like a catfish sandwich from Howard!

Here is a question to ponder. Will there be more law enforcement officers or Howard fans there tonight? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Do you think posts like this may have been the cause of Howards fans reaction? With posts such as this I would keep my mouth shut about someone being rude and obnoxiuos.