CAK vs. Rockwood

greatscott

Who takes this one? Winner gets an automatic entry into the playoffs. Loser has to rely on a hopeful wildcard. CAK seems to be clicking on all cylinders on offense. Their defense has been strong at times, but they can't seem to get the ball back in the offense's hands. Don't know much about Rockwood. I expect them to be very tough and physical. Hope for a great game!

Rockvegas by 6

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If CAK comes in focused they will win. This will be a very physical game, and CAK better be ready to play. I expect Coaches Bradley and Bradley will have this defense ready after a less than stellar performance last week. I believe the CAK offense is looking better and better and I hope to see another balanced game.

If CAK comes in focused they will win. This will be a very physical game, and CAK better be ready to play. I expect Coaches Bradley and Bradley will have this defense ready after a less than stellar performance last week. I believe the CAK offense is looking better and better and I hope to see another balanced game.

A balanced offense is much harder to defend. CAK looked good running and passing against Sweetwater, and #9 looked more like what we saw out of him last year. He definitely wanted the carries. The offense has been better at taking care of the ball lately which has helped also. I believe the weather forecast is for slightly warmer and dry conditions for Friday, so I believe the offense is in good shape. Defensively we have struggled most of the year. I believe Rockwood runs a wingT and has some good athletes, and we know we have had some trouble stopping that combination in the past. Hopefully Rockwood is not as good at it as Webb ! The defense has got to find a way to get the ball to our offense without letting Rockwood chew up the clock.

Rockwood has to win to continue, CAK's future is uncertain if they lose, we could be finished as well. Makes for a great halloween matchup.

I really have no clue. I know the winner of this game will play Loudon first round at Loudon. That is of course assuming Alcoa defeats Loudon this week. The loser of the CAK/Rockwood game will have to hope for a wildcard berth. And I do not where the wildcard team would get sent. But I think the loser of this game would get sent over to GP's quadrant assuming they get the wildcard.

The loser of Alcoa/Loudon will have Cumberland Gap first round. After seeing both teams play, I have to say CAK will take this one by 21 or more. Loudon had a great scheme for CAK, but the Redskins really worked the Tigers over. That game was not as close as the scoreboard read.

A balanced offense is much harder to defend. CAK looked good running and passing against Sweetwater, and #9 looked more like what we saw out of him last year. He definitely wanted the carries. The offense has been better at taking care of the ball lately which has helped also. I believe the weather forecast is for slightly warmer and dry conditions for Friday, so I believe the offense is in good shape. Defensively we have struggled most of the year. I believe Rockwood runs a wingT and has some good athletes, and we know we have had some trouble stopping that combination in the past. Hopefully Rockwood is not as good at it as Webb ! The defense has got to find a way to get the ball to our offense without letting Rockwood chew up the clock.

Rockwood has to win to continue, CAK's future is uncertain if they lose, we could be finished as well. Makes for a great halloween matchup.

Look here pops, maybe you should go trick or treating cause this game will be yawn worthy. really. like last week cak beat sweetwater, big ups to them....beat a horrible team and they get praise and glory. Hallelujah! IMO (which seems to be your favorite phrase) i think cak should kneel the ball and end the season early tomorrow cause its really not worth seeing a team of there caliber get to the playoffs. If they do get to the playoffs its a joke. it really is. the TSSAA should change the system.

Look here pops, maybe you should go trick or treating cause this game will be yawn worthy. really. like last week cak beat sweetwater, big ups to them....beat a horrible team and they get praise and glory. Hallelujah! IMO (which seems to be your favorite phrase) i think cak should kneel the ball and end the season early tomorrow cause its really not worth seeing a team of there caliber get to the playoffs. If they do get to the playoffs its a joke. it really is. the TSSAA should change the system.

I get to go trick or treating in downtown Rockwood, thats why the game was delayed to 8pm. I hope they have the good stuff like Reece's, Pixie Sticks, and Pez ! I'm wearing a joker costume with "ohlookcontroversyishere" printed on it, not sure how Rockwoods finest will respond /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sorry that "IMO" seems to urk you. IMO, you simply don't like CAK football, period. IMO, I think your pre-game predictions have been laughable (such as a 3 TD loss to Cherokee). IMO, no one has lavished glory on this years team. IMO, anyone that kneels the ball to end the season is a quitter. IMO, supporting kids who have to put in as much time and effort as required to play on any high school athletic team, regardless of the level of success they have achieved, is worthy of support. IMO, the only joke about the playoffs is your attitude. Sorry you are so bitter. I hope you are able to let it go sooner than later and move on to more positive posts. I root for CAK in all sports, whether its football, soccer, girls or boys, etc... would be nice if you could too.

I get to go trick or treating in downtown Rockwood, thats why the game was delayed to 8pm. I hope they have the good stuff like Reece's, Pixie Sticks, and Pez ! I'm wearing a joker costume with "ohlookcontroversyishere" printed on it, not sure how Rockwoods finest will respond /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sorry that "IMO" seems to urk you. IMO, you simply don't like CAK football, period. IMO, I think your pre-game predictions have been laughable (such as a 3 TD loss to Cherokee). IMO, no one has lavished glory on this years team. IMO, anyone that kneels the ball to end the season is a quitter. IMO, supporting kids who have to put in as much time and effort as required to play on any high school athletic team, regardless of the level of success they have achieved, is worthy of support. IMO, the only joke about the playoffs is your attitude. Sorry you are so bitter. I hope you are able to let it go sooner than later and move on to more positive posts. I root for CAK in all sports, whether its football, soccer, girls or boys, etc... would be nice if you could too.

I think he should just walk up and tell the guys how he feels in person.

On a serious note, it's hard to believe it's the last week of the regular season. If CAK wins tonight I will give them high marks for finishing strongly. This team may be healthier at the end of the season / playoff time than early in the season. I also believe the experience of this year will show up tonight and hopefully in the playoffs. Last week we had several starters that were either out, dinged up, or played a limited role on defense. I hope they can get back on the field at full capacity for tonight's contest. I also hope that no golf carts are used to transport players. Good luck tonight to the Warriors.

FBD, see you tonight at the concession stand.

I think he should just walk up and tell the guys how he feels in person.

On a serious note, it's hard to believe it's the last week of the regular season. If CAK wins tonight I will give them high marks for finishing strongly. This team may be healthier at the end of the season / playoff time than early in the season. I also believe the experience of this year will show up tonight and hopefully in the playoffs. Last week we had several starters that were either out, dinged up, or played a limited role on defense. I hope they can get back on the field at full capacity for tonight's contest. I also hope that no golf carts are used to transport players. Good luck tonight to the Warriors.

FBD, see you tonight at the concession stand.

GVK:

Was going to call and invite you to go to Alcoa/Loudon lastnight with me but couldn't reach you. I tried their burgers, not bad, but certainly not as good as Back Yard Burgers! I told BYB guy that he owes us for all the advertising we give him on this board, I think I've got us hooked up for some free burgers next year /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> When we go to Alcoa next year we will have to go early and try out Bread of Heaven and rub elbows with "Bridge" and all the other tornados. Maybe they can give us a quick graphics class while we're there.

GVK:

Was going to call and invite you to go to Alcoa/Loudon lastnight with me but couldn't reach you. I tried their burgers, not bad, but certainly not as good as Back Yard Burgers! I told BYB guy that he owes us for all the advertising we give him on this board, I think I've got us hooked up for some free burgers next year /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> When we go to Alcoa next year we will have to go early and try out Bread of Heaven and rub elbows with "Bridge" and all the other tornados. Maybe they can give us a quick graphics class while we're there.

Why don't you 2 just exchange numbers and go out on a date??????

GVK:

When we go to Alcoa next year we will have to go early and try out Bread of Heaven and rub elbows with "Bridge" and all the other tornados. Maybe they can give us a quick graphics class while we're there.

Good luck tonight, and take care of business early.

Here's one for you.

Steal Borrow a bag of candy from one of those ugly kids for me....