WILSON CENTRAL at SMYRNA

AllAmerican10

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ONE MORE CENTRAL! BRING BACK THE " W " AND SHOW THEM DAWGS WHAT WILDCATS REALLY ARE!

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS

CENTRAL - 35

SMYRNA - 7

I wouldn't count out the dawgs.I have seen both teams, and I will say gooooooooooooooooo dawgs, beat those glade kitties.

Final score dawgs 23 kitties 20

Smyrna has risen back from the ashes....watch out folk. They are a force to reckoned with ...esp their D. Saying that....so is Wilson Central! I think WC is more consistent on O and D. Smyrna's O is coming in spurts. I think WC takes this one b/c of that consistency. This will be a hard-fought, physical, and EMOTIONAL game. I hope the refs don't let it get out of hand.

ONE MORE CENTRAL! BRING BACK THE " W " AND SHOW THEM DAWGS WHAT WILDCATS REALLY ARE!

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS

CENTRAL - 35

SMYRNA - 7

Will be a very good game against 2 teams that have had a bad run of luck this year in the region. I think alot of it depends if Bryson is back this week, but Jarvis Hicks showed that he is a very capable backup. I am assuming that it is Senior Night at Smyrna, so that will only add to whatever emotion and intensity Smyrna has been playing with. I think Smyrna will make WC one dimensional on offense and prevail with a 17-14 victory.

I always love to here the prediction on here. I think every game but Siegel and LaVergne , Folks have been calling for the Bulldogs to lose and in some cases to lose, BIG. Well I can say with some degree of certainty Smyrna will not lose BIG, the rest of their games. That??™s including the playoffs. I think the D is to strong to lose BIG.

Brentwood (12 point lose), BA (a 11 point lose), Gallatin, (a 14 point win) Blackman, (a 10 point win) Oakland, (a 7 point lose in 4 OT) Riverdale (a 6 point win) and Now WC, folks are calling for a BIG, 28 or 21 point win for WC??????

Lets look at Smyrna's loses: All of the early (except Oakland) and all of them clinched a high playoff seed but Siegel. (And they should get a seed this week)

35-7..........28-7..........Really? At Home???? I'm not sure about that. If, and I mean If, Smyrna loses, it will be a 3 or 7 point lose

I agree with 2P, Smyrna will be a tough out in the playoffs this year and they'd love to get a W this week to possibly improve their seed. I can assure you, teams do not want to see the 2 time 5A champs across from them in the bracket, early in the playoffs.