WILSON CENTRAL at SMYRNA

AllAmerican10

I agree with you and with him. A team with good players can win if they execute in any offence including the Wing t. My point to him was, it will not work for everyone and why keep doing things that are not working??¦??¦??¦??¦??¦??¦??¦??¦.Why not change it up when you see your system may not fit the talent you have??¦??¦??¦??¦??¦??¦??¦??¦??¦.As much as you may feel your way is the best way. There may be a better way and a good coach should adapt to his talent. Not the other way around.

Now to this game again: WC will bring some good athletes and a very well coached, discipline team to Smyrna this week. Smyrna needs to play very discipline football and tackle well. The last few weeks, I have seen some missed-tackles but the pursuit has be so great, it covers some of that up. The first guy needs to make better tackles in the open field.

Smyrna will ,again, play physical on both sides of the ball. I fell, if Smyrna can take care of the ball like they did against Riverdale, (No TURNOVERS) then Smyrna can come out on top.

I??™m thinking that WC will not see (Bryson) #5 this week. This is just a hunch, I have no info to say otherwise but with Smyrna already in the playoff, if he??™s not 100%, they will not risk losing him for the playoffs. This decision should be much easier to make with the play of (Hicks) #6 and the Smyrna running game last week at Riverdale.

I will have a score later in the week.

Just a question here; this game is not one of the games moved to Thursday is it? I saw something on the news last night that they were moving some games to Thursday do to the ghost and goblin day.

nope. it is still on friday. there was talk of moving it but somthing didnt work out so they didnt move it.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well even though it is senior night for smyrna and its at smyrna i wouldn't count out Central becuase Smyrna beat Central both times last year and barely did it when they had the seniority. They are a younger team this year in my opinion but all in all it should be a great game!

I like Jordan Poole and Wilson Central....24-20

I agree with you and with him. A team with good players can win if they execute in any offence including the Wing t. My point to him was, it will not work for everyone and why keep doing things that are not working??¦??¦??¦??¦??¦??¦??¦??¦.Why not change it up when you see your system may not fit the talent you have??¦??¦??¦??¦??¦??¦??¦??¦??¦.As much as you may feel your way is the best way. There may be a better way and a good coach should adapt to his talent. Not the other way around.

Now to this game again: WC will bring some good athletes and a very well coached, discipline team to Smyrna this week. Smyrna needs to play very discipline football and tackle well. The last few weeks, I have seen some missed-tackles but the pursuit has be so great, it covers some of that up. The first guy needs to make better tackles in the open field.

Smyrna will ,again, play physical on both sides of the ball. I fell, if Smyrna can take care of the ball like they did against Riverdale, (No TURNOVERS) then Smyrna can come out on top.

I??™m thinking that WC will not see (Bryson) #5 this week. This is just a hunch, I have no info to say otherwise but with Smyrna already in the playoff, if he??™s not 100%, they will not risk losing him for the playoffs. This decision should be much easier to make with the play of (Hicks) #6 and the Smyrna running game last week at Riverdale.

I will have a score later in the week.

Just a question here; this game is not one of the games moved to Thursday is it? I saw something on the news last night that they were moving some games to Thursday do to the ghost and goblin day.

TSSAA website says Smyrna can finish as high as #2 or could not make the playoffs at all if games Fri. fall a certain way.

This is a tough game to call WC vs. Symrna. I have been scratching my cranium, for a while trying to call this game. Symrna took both games last year on their way to a state title. Symrna has been down this year. WC has played well this season with close losses in two games. Toss up No, WC wins with the air game and rolls 28 ??“ 7. Good luck to both teams and always Keep It CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This is a tough game to call WC vs. Symrna. I have been scratching my cranium, for a while trying to call this game. Symrna took both games last year on their way to a state title. Symrna has been down this year. WC has played well this season with close losses in two games. Toss up No, WC wins with the air game and rolls 28 ??“ 7. Good luck to both teams and always Keep It CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Wheres the DP

WOW!! Another 21 point lose for Smyrna as a prediction. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Do you all know that game 1 was Smyrna's biggest lose and that was 14? That is when Smyrna was playing pretty bad. Brentwood 12, BA 11, Oakland 6, in 4 ot's. What make all of you think that WC will beat the Dogs by 21 or 28? Are they better then BA? I think not. Are they better then Brentwood? Are the much better then Oakland? They too lose to Oakland by 6.

I'd love for someone to tell me why WC is that darn good that folks are calling for a Blow out.

Am I Missing Something?