York @ Upperman

glover

Who will win?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

I believe the Dragons will rebound in a big way. We need to get some confidence back for the playoffs. We could use some more time to get healthy, but so could everyone. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Bees aren't exactly a tasty snack but they will have to do.

I hope we remember to remove the stinger before taking a bite.

GO DRAGONS

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a bunch of SC players that are planning on going to the game Friday. I don't know for sure, but I have'nt seen or heard that it has been changed.

Which team is all of these sc players goin to sit on or are they split half and half or what....in other words who are the players pullin for at the game friday?

Are you serious? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

yeah I am serious do you have a problem its better to ask than assume something I would have said Smith but you never know and I was just tryin to find out the facts is there something wrong with that...and I was just curious isn't that the whole reason people get on here for is because they are curious and like to see what people say about other schools and teams so they can get in on it to and state their opinions and find out stuff /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Just a hunch, but my guess would be the Owls are pulling for the Bees. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

why do you say the bees side?

yeah I am serious do you have a problem its better to ask than assume something I would have said Smith but you never know and I was just tryin to find out the facts is there something wrong with that...and I was just curious isn't that the whole reason people get on here for is because they are curious and like to see what people say about other schools and teams so they can get in on it to and state their opinions and find out stuff /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

why do you say the bees side?

I'm just kiddin' with ya. SC won 28-14. You can check everyone's schedule and results at the top of the page. Just click on schedules. If SC and Upperman both win...SC is the #1 seed in the region.