Adamsville @ Hutningdon

cardfan

camden beat waverly 42-28. It was 28-7 camden early in the 3rd quarter, then with 4 minutes left in the game the score was 28-21 camden. c'mon adamsville we need ya'll to win. we arn't being selfess, if y'll win ya'll are in the playoff, but we get 2nd seed so come on aville we need ya'll, you may have a sea of blue mixed in red.

come on out and cheer us on. We are going to battle until the end. Let the cards fly and see where they fall. I think it will be a great rde home after the Cards pull this one out. A lot of people do not give us much of a chance. As far as physical we will lay the wood on those running backs and receivers. Heck we might even hit someone on a punt return or kick off. Bring it Cardinal Nation we need to be loud and proud. These kids are hungry for some mustang meat.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As always I'm getting butterflies before the game. I guess if I live to be a 100 it won't ever change. It's the day of truth and this is the biggest game of the season for both teams. May all the players remain safe on both sides of the field and let the birds fly to victory. GO CARDINALS..........

FOr all of those Card fans. Halls just upset TCA so that gives us one win for the tiebreakers if we do not win against Huntingdon. I say win and leave no chances.

I wish you Adamsville folks could have seen the real Halls team last Friday night. I'm not saying we would have won or anything, but had the real Halls Tigers come to play it would have been a much closer game. But hey, if by beating TCA the Tigers did you a favor, then more power to the Red Rage! Good luck tonight!!!

I know I'll stir the Huntingdon fans with this, but IMO Adamsville is better and I'm cheering for them to bring home the victory in a close one.

Yea and you swore up and down that waverly was better than huntingdon, look who won that game! get over it, you got beat, you whine more than most high school girls. if your team didnt come to play that night, then owell, not our problem we took care of our business and left with the W. come on man that was 2 weeks ago, get over it

Go Cardinals. Don't quit no matter what happens. If there are Adamsville players on this site reading, I think you have the better team. Go out and prove it. Play until the last play as hard as you can. Don't let the name Huntingdon intimidate you. They are at best an average team. They lucked up against Waverly so don't let them do it to you. Go Cardinals.