2a Wild Card

bobthebuilder

The following tie-breaking procedures shall be applied and all regular-season games, both region and non-region, shall count (After each of the following steps have been applied, item C above shall be applied.):

1. The team with the greatest number of victories.

2. The team who has the greatest number of victories over teams winning 50 percent or more of their games.

3. The team whose opponents have earned the most victories.

4. The team whose opponents have received fewer defeats.

5. The team who has the greatest number of victories over teams in its own class.

6. Ten yardline overtime procedure at neutral site Monday night at 7:30 P.M.

Wild Card Locks

Sequatchie County

South Greene

Teams vying for open spots , i left some teams off that i think have no chance of a major upset to get to 5-5

West Greene-1

Waverly-2

Adamsville-0

JCS- 1, Fayette Academy will beat Middleton

the number by each team is tiebreaker # 2

So by my accounts- Sequatchie County, South Greene, West Greene, Waverly, JCS get the wild cards, i don't think Adamsville beats Huntingdon

The following tie-breaking procedures shall be applied and all regular-season games, both region and non-region, shall count (After each of the following steps have been applied, item C above shall be applied.):

2. The team who has the greatest number of victories over teams winning 50 percent or more of their games.

5. The team who has the greatest number of victories over teams in its own class.

Wild Card Locks

Sequatchie County

South Greene

Teams vying for open spots , i left some teams off that i think have no chance of a major upset to get to 5-5

West Greene-1

Waverly-2

Adamsville-0

So by my accounts- Sequatchie County, South Greene, West Greene, Waverly, JCS get the wild cards, i don't think Adamsville beats Huntingdon

South Greene is probably going to get third in their region. Their last game is against winless North Greene and they have the tie break over Cumberland Gap. If West Greene beats Cumberland Gap they could both be wildcards. Cumberland Gap has 6 wins and is a lock to be a wildcard. Sequatchie, and Cumberland Gap will be wildcards. Waverly and West Greene (if they win) have excellent chances to make it. If Adamsville wins they are in with 6 wins. Jackson Christian is in decent shape if they win this week. However, an upset here or there can sure change thins.

Wild Card Locks

Sequatchie County

South Greene

West Greene-1

Waverly-2

Adamsville-0

Cumberland Gap is 6-4 at worst

I believe Gibson Co has a legit shot at 5-5. They play Humboldt Friday. GC has been in several close games in the last few weeks they could have won. And does Humboldt have anything left to play for? They were a preseason top ten pick who sits at 3-6 right now. Reckon they are just ready to collect helmets and put the balls up?

South Greene is probably going to get third in their region. Their last game is against winless North Greene and they have the tie break over Cumberland Gap. If West Greene beats Cumberland Gap they could both be wildcards. Cumberland Gap has 6 wins and is a lock to be a wildcard. Sequatchie, and Cumberland Gap will be wildcards. Waverly and West Greene (if they win) have excellent chances to make it. If Adamsville wins they are in with 6 wins. Jackson Christian is in decent shape if they win this week. However, an upset here or there can sure change thins.

South Greene has beaten West Greene and Cumberland Gap in season play. If C. Gap beats WG and SG beats NG, SG & C. Gap would have the same region record 4 - 2. SG season record would be 6 - 4, C Gap would be 7 - 3, so would be 3rd or would both be wildcards? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

If Adamsville wins, then Waverly is no lower than second in their region whether they win or lose to Camden. Huntingdon would be out and Stewart County would be a third place team. So if Waverly or Adamsville wins Huntingdon is out and Stewart County drops to third.

If Adamsville wins, then Waverly is no lower than second in their region whether they win or lose to Camden. Huntingdon would be out and Stewart County would be a third place team. So if Waverly or Adamsville wins Huntingdon is out and Stewart County drops to third.

yes, that is correct. i was simply stating the wild card possibilities. If Adamsville wins they will be a wildcard with their six wins. The benefit to waverly would be that they would finish second in their region. of course if they upset Camden, Waverly would be first.