3) Franklin

4) Farragut

5) Dobyns Bennett

6) Millington

7) Oakland

8) Bearden

9) Science Hill

10) Germantown

outside looking in..... Whitehaven, Hunters Lane, Cordova, Hendersonville, Wilson Central

its 100% correct, so no lip /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The WaCoJaCo 5A Top 10 (week 9)

1) Brentwood

2) Ooltewah

3) Franklin

4) Farragut

5) Dobyns Bennett

6) Millington

7) Oakland

8) Bearden

9) Science Hill

10) Germantown

outside looking in..... Whitehaven, Hunters Lane, Cordova, Hendersonville, Wilson Central

its 100% correct, so no lip /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

This is not 100% right and you know it.

You are sandbagging to avoid disapointment by the Tribe. D-B is at least number 3 if not 1.

You are sandbagging to avoid disapointment by the Tribe. D-B is at least number 3 if not 1.

"sandbagging to avoid disapointment by the tribe" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Thats a new one.

I think you just fell off the turnip truck /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

This is from Oct 20:

1) Brentwood

2) Franklin

3) Ooltewah

4) Millington

5) Farragut

6) Dobyns Bennett

7) Whitehaven

8) Oakland

9) Gallatin

10) Cookeville

Do you just pull names out of a hat when you make this up? How does Millington drop down 2 spots?

This is from Oct 20:

1) Brentwood

2) Franklin

3) Ooltewah

4) Millington

5) Farragut

6) Dobyns Bennett

7) Whitehaven

8) Oakland

9) Gallatin

10) Cookeville

Do you just pull names out of a hat when you make this up? How does Millington drop down 2 spots?

Easy Shook,

It is just a fan and his opinion all you can hope for is WaCo's team and your team to advance and face each other in the playoffs. Looks like someone from East and West TN would have to make it to the Boro for that to happen. The people in middle TN all think their teams are the best and so does everybody else in the state. High School AP poll- useless, Coach T poll - useless, Fan polls- useless, all high school polls useless, bring on the playoffs.

To bad the BCS could realize this in the college ranks.

There will be many fans that are disappointed when their teams start getting beat.I know that if DB doesn't go all the way,I will be.I don't care if we would get beat by the greatest team in highschool history,I'd still be disappointed.I guess thats just being a hardcore fan.Roll Tribe

There will be many fans that are disappointed when their teams start getting beat.I know that if DB doesn't go all the way,I will be.I don't care if we would get beat by the greatest team in highschool history,I'd still be disappointed.I guess thats just being a hardcore fan.Roll Tribe

You would think you would be numb to losing now since you all do it so often in the first and second rounds. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

You would think you would be numb to losing now since you all do it so often in the first and second rounds. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

You are numb....from the neck up. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well kitty,while I'm sleeping off this grave yard shift,see if you can take that bag of popcorn and numb yourself.

To be a parent U sure do come up with something smart-aleck to say on a DB thread about every time U post ./dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

To be a parent U sure do come up with something smart-aleck to say on a DB thread about every time U post ./dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Must be a South fan. Still smarting from the 2006 game with DB. Their all getting cocky again just like they were before that 2006 game. They will get shocked backed to reality next year just like they were in 2006, when DB beat them 44-0

lets make it 14 in a row in 2009 /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />