Sequoyah @ Megis

bigclittleh

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little statistical update for everyone. Last year Sequoyah was outscored 288-169, so far this season we have actually outscored our opponents 199-182. That is a very big improvement, especially on defense and if we could have back that ND game we would be headed into playoffs for first time in a while. I knew we would be more prepared each week but I didn't think we could hold our opponents to almost 100 fewer points. Great job players and coaches.

A little statistical update for everyone. Last year Sequoyah was outscored 288-169, so far this season we have actually outscored our opponents 199-182. That is a very big improvement, especially on defense and if we could have back that ND game we would be headed into playoffs for first time in a while. I knew we would be more prepared each week but I didn't think we could hold our opponents to almost 100 fewer points. Great job players and coaches.

I don't think many people are suprised by this team's accomplishmnets. This season has been one that a lot of people around the program have been pointing to for a couple of years (largest and most experienced senior class since 2003). They were supposed to be much better. The real challenge (and hopefully it happens) is to carry that improvement into next season.

I think this will be a good football game. Both teams have the same make up. Hard nosed football players. Nothing flashy about either one, just good ol Fashion football. Should be an enjoyable one to watch.

I agree this will be a good football game, between two evenly matched teams. Looking forward to thursday night. GO CHIEFS!!!

Seqouyah by 7

I don't think many people are suprised by this team's accomplishmnets. This season has been one that a lot of people around the program have been pointing to for a couple of years (largest and most experienced senior class since 2003). They were supposed to be much better. The real challenge (and hopefully it happens) is to carry that improvement into next season.

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!

I think with this new staff we should be able to carry it over to next season. Being competitive the last home game against Howard will hopefully help to get more players out.

I agree. Hope we finish strong at Meigs. It would provide good momentum going into the offseason.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Please let Sequoyah's fans know there will be a Spaghetti Supper before the game in the Meigs High Cafeteria from 5:30 - 7. This is sponsered by the Football Boosters and all money goes back to the players. Cost is $5.00 for : spaghetti, bread, salad, dessert, and drink!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

There will also be a drawing for 1/2 beef between 3rd and 4th quarters. Tickets are $5.00 and available before the game. What a deal !!