Hampton Host Cloudland

adamtwofive

I dont think so, for some reason or other yall didnt see the Cloudland that has played every other week this year, but I could be wrong, wouldnt be the first time! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Well all I have to go on is the matchup our team had with them.

I believe Cloudland could and should have had a better showing against Grace but they seemed to be more worried about winning a mind game rather than a football game. It almost appears that in the past perhaps Grace couldnt stand up to intimidation but alot of the players they have now could care less they just want to play ball.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as everyone on these boards know the only team I need to win this week is Grace LOL.

If Cloudland attempts to use the same game plan against the Dogs that they attempted to use against Grace, Hampton will win by three touchdowns at least. They got frustrated fast and it showed. I realize that this is a huge rivalry and sometimes that can even the field but after watching both teams play I just cant see Hampton losing this one barring unforseen circumstances of course.

Good luck Pujo I hope your Dogs get this one. And I agree with you fully, with the exception of a pre-season scrimmage Hampton is without a shadow of a doubt the best team we have played this year.

Diddler, good luck to you guys as well, get ready for a hostile enviroment. Not a grat place to play.You will hear about 50 extra officials from the 1st play. Barring crazy stuff, I think you will win and its not even going to be all that close. Cosby does seem to have luck on their side this year. Its happened more than once.

Diddler, good luck to you guys as well, get ready for a hostile enviroment. Not a grat place to play.You will hear about 50 extra officials from the 1st play. Barring crazy stuff, I think you will win and its not even going to be all that close. Cosby does seem to have luck on their side this year. Its happened more than once.

Thanks for the well wishes. I dont expect this thing to be a cake-walk but I believe we'll do OK. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I thought someone told me the other night that Cosby hed the region mathmatically locked down? What is "MEC" champions? I am sorry I came into this area late in the year, haven't picked up on everything yet?

jayjay was saying cosby had it on lockdown.. im the one that brought up the "mathmatically on lockdown" question because i knew that it wasnt at that point yet.. but really for region 1A a double elimination playoff starts now.. the winner of grace/ cosby is 1 with the loser at 2 .. the winner of hampton / cloudland is 3 with the loser at 4 .. and the unaka/ jellico game is for 5th and 6th..

prediction:

1. grace

2. cosby

3. hampton

4. cloudland

5. unaka

6. jellico

jayjay was saying cosby had it on lockdown.. im the one that brought up the "mathmatically" on lockdown question because i knew that it wasnt at that point yet.. but really for region 1A a double elimination playoff starts now.. the winner of grace/ cosby is 1 with the loser at 2 .. the winner of hampton / cloudland is 3 with the loser at 4 .. and the unaka/ jellico game is for 5th and 6th..

prediction:

1. grace

2. cosby

3. hampton

4. cloudland

5. unaka

6. jellico

If Cosby wins and Hampton wins, Hampton is 2ond. The way it is Hampton could finish anywhere from 2ond to 4th , Cloudland can do no better than 3rd . Grace could finish anywhere from 1st to 3rd. Cosby is 1 or 2 either way it goes. Iam beginning to think a couple of region 1 teams can play with region 2. The bad thing is our best is not going to be playing their 4th.

Well all I have to go on is the matchup our team had with them.

I believe Cloudland could and should have had a better showing against Grace but they seemed to be more worried about winning a mind game rather than a football game. It almost appears that in the past perhaps Grace couldnt stand up to intimidation but alot of the players they have now could care less they just want to play ball.

I don't think Cloudland was trying to win a mind game. I can see how that would appear. Grace is a very good football team. Took CHS by surprise at how good. Enjoyed your posts all year. Good luck in the playoffs.

If Cosby wins and Hampton wins, Hampton is 2ond. The way it is Hampton could finish anywhere from 2ond to 4th , Cloudland can do no better than 3rd . Grace could finish anywhere from 1st to 3rd. Cosby is 1 or 2 either way it goes. Iam beginning to think a couple of region 1 teams can play with region 2. The bad thing is our best is not going to be playing their 4th.

I'm all about sticking up for your team and thinking their always the best but you guys take it to a whole new level up there in bulldog country. If Cloudland beats Hampton you all will still be hollering Hamptons the best team in the region. pujo give us a little credit , besides the pooch kicks we still crammed the ball straight down the middle of supposedly the best team in the regions defense and when we did decide to let you have the ball we forced a punt in the second half. We are better than yall thats my opinion and it also happens to have been the scoreboards opinion , I don't think anyone or anything will ever change your mind , I guess that could be a good thing we could use more fans like that in Cosby /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> We havent done anything other than win more ballgames in the last 4 years than all of Cosby's past teams put together and the Coaches still catch heat from our fans and competitors alike .........go figure.

I'm all about sticking up for your team and thinking their always the best but you guys take it to a whole new level up there in bulldog country. If Cloudland beats Hampton you all will still be hollering Hamptons the best team in the region. pujo give us a little credit , besides the pooch kicks we still crammed the ball straight down the middle of supposedly the best team in the regions defense and when we did decide to let you have the ball we forced a punt in the second half. We are better than yall thats my opinion and it also happens to have been the scoreboards opinion , I don't think anyone or anything will ever change your mind , I guess that could be a good thing we could use more fans like that in Cosby /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> We havent done anything other than win more ballgames in the last 4 years than all of Cosby's past teams put together and the Coaches still catch heat from our fans and competitors alike .........go figure.

Why have you guys DESIDED to let anyone have the ball this year. Sounds like a crazy move to me. I wouldn't let Grace have the ball if I were you, they are pretty good with it.

Hampton should have won 2 games that they lost, they stunk it up with you guys ,the refs took the Happy Valley game. It even said so in the Elizabethyon Star today.

Why have you guys DESIDED to let anyone have the ball this year. Sounds like a crazy move to me. I wouldn't let Grace have the ball if I were you, they are pretty good with it.

Hampton should have won 2 games that they lost, they stunk it up with you guys ,the refs took the Happy Valley game. It even said so in the Elizabethyon Star today.

I totally agree Pujo!

I think Hampton has lost a 2 or 3 games they should have won! The games they should have won were lost because of inexperience and inconsistency!

At West Greene the Dogs should have won but inconsistency and lack of urgency cost them early in that one!

In the Cosby game it seemed like a different team came out in the second half of that game! This was a totally different Hampton team than what I saw at Grace! The Dogs didnt have their heads on straight in the second half and the onside kicks were a huge huge help for Cosby. Hampton had 70 yards of penaltys and gave up 4 onside kicks and Cosby still only won by 4 points! Cosby does have a good team but Hampton should have won the game.

I wasnt at the Happy Valley game but I heard the refs cost the Dogs the game! If Pujo is saying it, I believe it! He know his football! I also heard the Dogs played the best they've played all year in this one but the refs gave the game to HV!

In my opinion Hampton should be 7-2 coming into the Cloudland game but they're not for one reason or another! This Hampton team is alot better than their record says!

I think this week Cloudland will be facing a very angry and hungry Bulldog team! Hampton has something to prove and unfortunately for Cloudland they gotta come to Hampton!

I am Bulldog for life no matter what the scoreboard says!

I want everybody in the Bulldog Nation to stay behind this team! There is alot of football left to play and the Dogs can have alot to say about who's the best in region one in the playoffs!

GO DOGS!!!

I don't think Cloudland was trying to win a mind game. I can see how that would appear. Grace is a very good football team. Took CHS by surprise at how good. Enjoyed your posts all year. Good luck in the playoffs.

Good luck to you guys as well. I really enjoyed the enthusiasm your fans had Friday night. Believe it or not we enjoy all the bleacher beating enthusiastic fans down knoxville way. Well most us do LOL. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Cloudland is a good team and from what I can tell will do well in the future. Also #1 is one great athlete he was a huge threat anytime he was on the field. I didnt get his name but he was fun to watch and really seemed to be a class act.