Hampton Host Cloudland

adamtwofive

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hampton in a landslide- im guessing about 70-3. There is just no way in h3ll that cloudland can play with hampton. Cloudland stinks. they stink so bad they named a sucker after them- its call the we stink sucker from cloudland. and what the heck kind of name is cloudland??? where is sunnyland?

49-4 Hampton...

Really will be a shutout for this stellar defense but Hampton puts in Jim Bob back at QB and he runs out the back of the endzone twice for two safties..... good ole jim bob...

Go Hampton!!!!!!!!!!!!! beat Cloudland??? seriously cloudland??

he was a senior when i was in tenth grade.... running back and a dang good defensive players.....

lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ah, I see! Well Cody, I don't know you, but it is a pleasure to meet you!

Don't know about the coach thing. Can't give name, because I'm too young to die. I guess I have too much fun with the board thing. I'll calm down sorry.Oh yeah.....

GO DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well you can email me your name if you would like.... Son, this isn't life or death, it is a chat forum about high school football...not the end of the world!

well i heard all about it through the grape vin.... but didnt think it would happen but guess so....

come on tell your name what is the big deal.... your not going to die.... tell or tell me at the game tonight at least...

Dadgum Adam, would you at least run a spell check on your replies!! Just aggravating you! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />