Hampton Host Cloudland

adamtwofive

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would strongly suggest that ya'll get back to the discussion of the game or this one is done.

Take 'er down robjim, I mean please dont do that brother moderator? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It appears to this Ambassador that Pujo made ZaZa90 kneel tonight in Bulldog country.

No, but I would have lost 50 cents. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Cloudland played their guts out, but Hampton's big ole line finally wore them down in the second half. I could sit here and make excuses about Tipton and Johnson gettin hurt or Hampton getting lucky on 4th down, but I would sound too much like the Bulldog fans. I definitely ain't gonna get on here and say were the best team in the region after getting beat by a fellow region opponent. Something for you all to put in your pipe and smoke. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

No, but I would have lost 50 cents. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Cloudland played their guts out, but Hampton's big ole line finally wore them down in the second half. I could sit here and make excuses about Tipton and Johnson gettin hurt or Hampton getting lucky on 4th down, but I would sound too much like the Bulldog fans. I definitely ain't gonna get on here and say were the best team in the region after getting beat by a fellow region opponent. Something for you all to put in your pipe and smoke. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Maybe you should just go with the better team won and leave it at that /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> smoke that in your pipe

GO DOGS!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you should just go with the better team won and leave it at that /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> smoke that in your pipe

GO DOGS!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure thats what he said. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />