District 7-AA

secretagentman

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to meet you!!! Maybe we will meet up in basketball season!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You don't want to meet King on the bball court, he'll take you down! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Oh and LA will roll! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I am kind of surprised no one has mentioned LA vs. Clarksville NE tonight. Tennessee committ/signee Kamiko Williams comes in to LA tonight with the rest of a good ball club to face the Wildcats tonight. Should be a good one. GO LA!!

Well it was a pretty good game. I thought we were a little sluggish in the first half, but our girls really stepped it up in the 2nd half and fought hard. I really thought we were gonna win but Kamiko Williams just took over on both ends of the floor the last 3.5-4 minutes of the game to seal the win for NE. She is tough. 61-56 was the score. Good luck to NE on their season. The Lady Cats will rebound /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ! Starting tomorrow night.

bigdaddy1 is LA without some players, I saw they won tonite by 6 but thought it would be much more and I really thiught they would win thier first game but a radio friend told me the UT signee really played well in that final half and changed the game.Good luck to LA and look foward to hearing from you

bigdaddy1 is LA without some players, I saw they won tonite by 6 but thought it would be much more and I really thiught they would win thier first game but a radio friend told me the UT signee really played well in that final half and changed the game.Good luck to LA and look foward to hearing from you

Senator. Mackenzie Sells has a knee injury and not playing but will be soon. She is a nice piece to our puzzle and IMO we are missing her play and input. We probably would have beat Clarksville NE with her in the line up maybe not easily but solidly (10-15). Again my opinion. But I felt we could have beaten them without her too, and yes Kamiko Williams did play well in the 2nd half and took the game over the last 3.5-4 minutes of the final quarter. She is an athlete.

Tonight, I did not get there till half, and we were trailing by 4, 21-17. But our girls in he 2nd half, especially the fouth qtr., played with pretty good intensity or I thought he effort was good. Still missed Sells. We did have another girl that dressed but had some kind of stomach bug. She would have helped as well tonight. But we made some plays, went to over time and just took over. Really, I just don't think they have hit their groove yet. They will though. Heard JC just reloaded. Sounded like they played OS pretty stiff. Is any of the freshman playing?

Senator. Mackenzie Sells has a knee injury and not playing but will be soon. She is a nice piece to our puzzle and IMO we are missing her play and input. We probably would have beat Clarksville NE with her in the line up maybe not easily but solidly (10-15). Again my opinion. But I felt we could have beaten them without her too, and yes Kamiko Williams did play well in the 2nd half and took the game over the last 3.5-4 minutes of the final quarter. She is an athlete.

Tonight, I did not get there till half, and we were trailing by 4, 21-17. But our girls in he 2nd half, especially the fouth qtr., played with pretty good intensity or I thought he effort was good. Still missed Sells. We did have another girl that dressed but had some kind of stomach bug. She would have helped as well tonight. But we made some plays, went to over time and just took over. Really, I just don't think they have hit their groove yet. They will though. Heard JC just reloaded. Sounded like they played OS pretty stiff. Is any of the freshman playing?

yes some freshmen are playing and the warden girl playing a lot looks more like a junior than freshman ,she is hitting big shots and can handle the BB , also have a very good group in middle school

yes some freshmen are playing and the warden girl playing a lot looks more like a tunior than freshman she is hitting big shots and can handle the BB , also have a very good group in middle school

I figured Caroline would be getting some minutes, curious about some of the others too. Middle school beat us down there by 4 a couple weeks ago. The rivalry should continue with our two schools.