Page vs Cheatham Co

timeflies

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank Goodness someone started this thread. Winner goes to the Playoffs, loser goes home.

In this game, which Page team will show up AND which Cheatham Co team will show up??? Both teams have been a little "Jeckyl and Hyde".

Does Page start a string of playoff appearances or go home?

#9 can be the difference in this game. Look for CC to be physical......look for the Patriots who have started for three years to have a strong game in their last appearance on their Home field.

It will be a hard hitting contest. Somebody had better have a complete game!!

I wish DaCatfish was on here with the stats and could give us all the scoop on the potential playoff match-ups that will be against Region 6.

This will be a good game to watch.Page seems to have an edge with their passing game while

Cheatham may run the ball a little better.Good luck to both teams.

DL will see Boliver or Chester who play this week.

Winner of Gilles/Marshall will see Macnairy Central.

Loser will see loser of Lexington/JSS

Page or Cheatham will see winner of Lexington/JSS.

The winner of this game will probably meet Jackson Southside. They are the only team in Region 6 that has played a half-way decent schedule and should finish first. Either team will give jackson fits if they bring their A game.

Rest assured, if My Patriots fail to reach the playoffs, I will be there to back up all the Region 5 teams.......however it would be nice to return once again to actively participating against Region 6.

I know that Cheatham and Page are preparing for this game like there is no tomorrow.

If Dacatfish was fair, he would send us a list of the first ten plays that CC intends to run....as well as an injury report.........on my end I would be happy to concoct....er...I mean deliver the "same" for them.

This will be hard hitting but I am counting on a clean game with no serious injuries.

I think the tempo of the first half will have a big impact on who wins.

Cheatham brings the physical play and will be able to move the ball on offense. Page has improved on defense but I still expect the Cubs to get plenty of yardage by grinding the ball right at the Patriots. That will open up a couple of play-action passes by Potts to open receivers that may or may not make the play. I look for the Cubs to put up 14-21 points.

Cheatham defensively will lay some licks. Batts will put several people on their back throughout the course of the game. Unfortunately for the Cubs, they don't tend to play well against well coached spread offenses. Page is well coached and has enough playmakers to keep Cheatham guessing. Also, Cheatham does not tend to play well against the pass... particularly the deep ball. Look for Neal to by time and find open receivers down the field. I look for the Patriots to put up 21-28 points.

Turnovers and penalties will be critical in this match up between even teams. Whoever hurts themselves the least in these areas will have the upper hand for sure.

Page has an advantage in the kicking game. Rion might find himself kicking the game winner.

Sorry Catfish, I think Page is the wrong match up for your cubs. The Patriots in a close one on their home field!

I think that Middle Tn is right on the money.

Page's defense must step up. Potts will have to be on target.

Neel must spread them out and use the air and ground.

Mistakes and yellow hankies.....oh my!!!......I know there will be some....I just hope they let the guys play football.

I've been waiting on Rion to have a game winner for a long time.

This game could be a two touchdown victory for someone if the other team doesn't come to play. However, it usually comes down to the last six minutes or so. Page has had success coming from behind. #9 has to play well and make good decisions.

Both coaches are very good. If I was Daniels, I would spread them out and find some seams. If I were CC I would ram it down the Pats throats. A low scoring game would really surprise me.

It is Page' turn in my opinion to win one in this series....Page 31---CC 28

This will be GREAT game I know CC will be very Physical but so will Page, after seeing the way they were flyin around this week at practice this will be smashmouth football at its best!!

If Page brings its A game they wont be denied the playoffs

Lets hope for no injuries and a safe trip for the CC crowd

GO PATS