Huntland @ Cornersville

cornerback10

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well this could be a tough one to pick. cornersville coming off a pretty good game(although they lost), and huntland coming off a pretty tough loss

i think huntland has more talent, and SHOULD win. but you never know.

Cville-21

Huntland-20

I dont know about more talent but maybe more experience. . . I heard Robertson the Qb was hurt last week? Is he playin this week? If not that will be a HUGE loss because Huntland will have to run the ball a whole lot more. . . Does anybody know anything?

Just kidding about robertson he has practiced and will be ready to go friday night. all the others are out for the season. we would like to finish our season with a win and our coaches have worked us hard this week to get ready. we have lost some games we should have won by making to many mistakes. we would like to finish with a win to start our off season weight program. hope both teams stay injury free

Just kidding about robertson he has practiced and will be ready to go friday night. all the others are out for the season. we would like to finish our season with a win and our coaches have worked us hard this week to get ready. we have lost some games we should have won by making to many mistakes. we would like to finish with a win to start our off season weight program. hope both teams stay injury free

i take it your a player?