Former TSSAA wrestlers in the College ranks

AsicTiger

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see Hamm. I am sure you are very happy to see an old protege back in the line-up at UCO. Seems like it has been a few years since he was in there as a true freshman. I will look forward to getting to follow Kenny again this year. Still remember a fantastic match between he and Luke Borneman at the Best of the Best Duals a few years back.

Myers- Greeneville HS King College

Brimer- Greeneville HS Carson Newman

We may have a third wrestler at Cumberland, but will not list him till I confirm he is wrestling.

We do have a third.... up here at King as well!

Jason Ricker is back on the mat and working hard! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Also... Frankie Morgan is currently ranked 7th in the nation NAIA as a very small (about 220) heavyweight!

But weight is not a factor when he gets on the mat with those guys. One of the hardest workers I've ever seen in a room! He's a man on a mission this year!

We do have a third.... up here at King as well!

Jason Ricker is back on the mat and working hard! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Also... Frankie Morgan is currently ranked 7th in the nation NAIA as a very small (about 220) heavyweight!

But weight is not a factor when he gets on the mat with those guys. One of the hardest workers I've ever seen in a room! He's a man on a mission this year!

He changed on me. Last time we talk he was going to cumberland. Good luck to all the King wrestlers and I bet Frankie even looks more of a stud than he did in HS.

Yep. He's up here too. I was wondering who you were referring to when you were talking about Cumberland. I thought maybe Crosby was trying to get back on the mat. I haven't heard from him in a while so I have no idea what he's up to.

But yes... Frankie is a beast! He's not only one of the strongest in the room but surprisingly one of the most in shape wrestlers we have on the team. That guy can go forever! He is looking 100x tougher than highscool and even much tougher than last year.