Camden and the Playoffs

BLACKGOLD4LIFE

I read up on the Fairview-Lewis game and it seems that the game was close until late in the 3rd being 15-8 and Fairview turned over the ball in the Red Zone and it was all Panthers the rest of the game. So it seems like they gave Lewis some what of a game. I don't see how the game was never in doubt. Looking at their stats on the Tennessean, it doesn't seem like they have a stud offensive player. They have two defensive players that stand out in Ethan Cassidy and Ben Johnson. I still think Camden would handily win this game. Doesn't seem like Fairview can put up points.

Camden would be better off playing Fairview than drawing CPA or Goodpasture, in my opinion.

I read up too mtnfg, it was closer than I remembered. However, I, as an observer, never felt the game in question. My apologies, didn't mean to sound disrespectful to any Fview fans. It will be a tough game in the first round for Camden.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is a team dissing match,Waverly needs to be able to stop the run and not throw interceptions. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

not dissing anyone, just saying that in the playoffs i see the secondary being more of a liability to camden than stopping the run. after half time they did a good job of stopping the run up the middle. i applaud camden for taking advantage of mistakes, they played a good game. i'm just voicing a viewpoint of what might happen in the playoffs if the pass can't be stopped.

I hate to say this(lol) but , I think your right on Havoc, our secondary couldn't stop any any thing last nite. But they did make the plays when they needed to. I think Fairview would be a good draw in the first round for Camden, tough game but I think Camden would pull it out. What about WAVO, who looks to be up next for them (I know it would be just a guess right now).

I hate to say this(lol) but , I think your right on Havoc, our secondary couldn't stop any any thing last nite. But they did make the plays when they needed to. I think Fairview would be a good draw in the first round for Camden, tough game but I think Camden would pull it out. What about WAVO, who looks to be up next for them (I know it would be just a guess right now).

formerlionsdad, first of all congrats on a hard fought victory for Camden last night, one of the best high school games I've seen in a while. Very competitive. I had heard before the game that Camden was a little weak in the short pass defense and Waverly exsposed that last night. As for the poster who said the runs up the middle were corrected, Waverly passed the ball most of the second half being behind. OUr back only ran it 3 times in the second half, one of those was for 7 yards. Now having said that I think Camden can make some noise in the playoffs if they shore up those two spots. This was a good test for them and that will give Coach Ward and his staff something to point to. You have a great program just keep it going. Camden showed last night, they are the better team.

I don't know who Waverly will draw, but whoever they do might look at their record and think they've got an easy game, but with Waverly's top 5 strength of schedule rating, playing 4 teams in the top 12, is paying off for them in the long run. Good luck to both teams.

Waverly looks like lewis county unless adamsville pulls the upset tonight then waverly might get cpa or gp here as for camden you guys played a good game last night but watching you and lewis both play the look to be the best team in this quad if all plays out but anything can happen on any given night

Going to Huntingdon tonite , I think this will be one of the most exciting games in the state tonite. Seasons are on the line, playoff spot on the line. This is a win or stay home game. Emotions will run hot. It makes for some old fashioned head knocken, butt kickin action. Hard to call this one. A'ville building a tradition and Huntingdon trying to give thier new coach some of the old tradition back. Should be exciting and entertaining, for football fanatics.

Waverly looks like lewis county unless adamsville pulls the upset tonight then waverly might get cpa or gp here as for camden you guys played a good game last night but watching you and lewis both play the look to be the best team in this quad if all plays out but anything can happen on any given night

Maybe Lewis but Coach Graves told me last night that he thought there was a provision in the set up that eliminated a team from having to play a team that it had played during the season in the first round. Also, If Adamsville beat Huntingdon tonight, (Go Cardinals), then Waverly would get a home game by virtue of finishing second.

Maybe Lewis but Coach Graves told me last night that he thought there was a provision in the set up that eliminated a team from having to play a team that it had played during the season in the first round. Also, If Adamsville beat Huntingdon tonight, (Go Cardinals), then Waverly would get a home game by virtue of finishing second.

I think that would be great for your young team, I might just roote for A-ville.

Go Lions