Ravenwood vs. Hendersonville

underthelights

Thanks for the top 10 info, didn't know that. I will have to look that up.

I think Coach Hat and his staff will have the Commandos ready for a battle. Now it's a one game season every week.

Bring the AAA game guys and let's move on to the next round.

These are the tidbits that I was talking about...feel better?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Rappy", you will have to do a lot worse than that to "get-under-my-skin". Are we playing a game of "pin-the-tail-on-Kingz615" because I feel like everyone is searching for my secret identity (what am I?... Batman). I have been called "Nick Smith's Dad" by Independence fans, a "Franklin High School Student" by Ravenwood fans, and a "Franklin Football Insider" by Franklin supporters...Keep guessing suckers! I can just imagine a group of (insert high school HERE) supporters hovered around a computer reading the latest "kingz615" post, people's cell phones constantly ringing spreading the news about a new infamous post from the "villain-of-CoachT"...Do you want to really know who I am?

I am "the truth" because they say "the truth hurts", and it seems like every time I re-appear on the message boards of CoachT somebody's feelings get hurt. I simply present the truthful facts (In an offensive manner).

I feel sort of bad for H'ville, because they drew the proverbial "short-straw" in the first round opponents. The one team that honestly no single team wants to play once November rolls around is Ravenwood. Maybe there is something about the "one-and-done" principle that awakens the "sleeping-giant" of Region-5.

Consistency causes Inconsistency- Ravenwood's constant assault of the Hendersonville O-line/ back-field will cause confusion & panic, which lead to a change in game rhythm. Which eventually gives birth to inconsistent play (3-and-outs). Ravenwood's Offense just needs to keep the ball moving, and wait for H'ville to overextend their boundaries, at which point a simple flare route will break the game wide open.

WHEN SATURDAY MORNING COMES...HENDERSONVILLE WILL REALIZE THAT THE #1 SEED MEANS NOTHING AGAINST THE RAVENWOOD RAPTORS

"Rappy", you will have to do a lot worse than that to "get-under-my-skin". Are we playing a game of "pin-the-tail-on-Kingz615" because I feel like everyone is searching for my secret identity (what am I?... Batman). I have been called "Nick Smith's Dad" by Independence fans, a "Franklin High School Student" by Ravenwood fans, and a "Franklin Football Insider" by Franklin supporters...Keep guessing suckers! I can just imagine a group of (insert high school HERE) supporters hovered around a computer reading the latest "kingz615" post, people's cell phones constantly ringing spreading the news about a new infamous post from the "villain-of-CoachT"...Do you want to really know who I am?

I am "the truth" because they say "the truth hurts", and it seems like every time I re-appear on the message boards of CoachT somebody's feelings get hurt. I simply present the truthful facts (In an offensive manner).

I feel sort of bad for H'ville, because they drew the proverbial "short-straw" in the first round opponents. The one team that honestly no single team wants to play once November rolls around is Ravenwood. Maybe there is something about the "one-and-done" principle that awakens the "sleeping-giant" of Region-5.

Consistency causes Inconsistency- Ravenwood's constant assault of the Hendersonville O-line/ back-field will cause confusion & panic, which lead to a change in game rhythm. Which eventually gives birth to inconsistent play (3-and-outs). Ravenwood's Offense just needs to keep the ball moving, and wait for H'ville to overextend their boundaries, at which point a simple flare route will break the game wide open.

WHEN SATURDAY MORNING COMES...HENDERSONVILLE WILL REALIZE THAT THE #1 SEED MEANS NOTHING AGAINST THE RAVENWOOD RAPTORS

LOL

I assume you meant the sleeping giant of Region-6, although I certainly hope that you're talking about the sleeping giant Hendersonville.

If it makes you feel any better, I couldn't care less who you are, to me you're just some random obnoxious poster here to start a fight.

You seem to know alot about Ravenwood and nothing about Hendersonville. They have faced nine man fronts and blitzing linebackers all year because people think they can't pass. So as for what Ravenwood may or may not do makes little if any difference. It's all in what the Commandos bring to the field. They will come ready to play as I'm sure Ravenwood will.

As for Saturday morning we'll just have to see about that. You will probably have to join the people of the past few weeks eating some crow(or Raptors if you prefer). Be sure and show back up for the feast.

You seem to know alot about Ravenwood and nothing about Hendersonville. They have faced nine man fronts and blitzing linebackers all year because people think they can't pass. So as for what Ravenwood may or may not do makes little if any difference. It's all in what the Commandos bring to the field. They will come ready to play as I'm sure Ravenwood will.

As for Saturday morning we'll just have to see about that. You will probably have to join the people of the past few weeks eating some crow(or Raptors if you prefer). Be sure and show back up for the feast.

cmon he is a lil crazy with his verbage and all but you all ( including raptor fall into it by responding ) he is trying to get a rise out of you and i am sure part of it i believe is that we play better ball in williamson then sumner - that is his opinion and i think it adds up to some fun for the game, i say talk the smack back if you want - i believe as long as its not any of the players or coaches its all in good fun ( as long as you dont get downright rude ) as for the game again you may be able to handle the blitzin of RHS but ou will enjoy it as it comes from all over the place- that is the key to the game can you push RHS back -

this is not an upset if HHS wins you are the #1 seed

LOL

I assume you meant the sleeping giant of Region-6, although I certainly hope that you're talking about the sleeping giant Hendersonville.

If it makes you feel any better, I couldn't care less who you are, to me you're just some random obnoxious poster here to start a fight.

looking at my topic 6-5a versus 5-5a you predict you may just be right that HHS is the rodney dangerfield of sumner co- i do think that you have gotten the tougher team in RHS then if you played Cent

as mentioned i saw some tapes of your games and in person Beech -

one thing no one has mentioned as of yet that these teams did face a commom opponet,

early on 9/12

HHS 30

DC 14

on defense HHS

32 yd pass

119 rush

offense HHS

47 yd pass yds

175 run

last week

RHS 42

DC 21

RHS defnese gave up

57 pass

183 rush

RHS offense

170 pass ( back up qb palyed all game as starter williams out injury )

173 rush

* both teams gave up i believe a 48 and a 80 td run by DC running back respectfully*

does not mean a thing but just some good insight to look at

THE key to game is if RHS jumps to early lead forces HHS to pass , it plays into hands of RHS

ONCE APON A TIME GALLATIN CAME IN TO THE PLAYOFFS WITH A PERFECT 10-0 RECORD AND A NUMBER 1 SEED AGAINST A 4TH SEED RAVENWOOD TEAM...GRANTED GALLATIN HAD LOST THE STARTING QB A WEEK EARLIER BUT THAT RAVENWOOD D WAS AMAZING... REGION 6-5A IS A VERY COMPETIVE REGION SO BEING A NUMBER 4 SEED MEANS ABSOLUTLY NOTHING.....I DO BELIEVE THE COMMANDO'S WILL NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE GALLATIN DID BY TAKING A 4TH SEED RAVENWOOD TEAM LITELY....BOTH HENDERSONVILLE AND RAVENWOOD ARE TWO VERY GOOD FOOTBALL TEAMS THAT ARE VERY WELL COACHED AND IF I WAS NOT GOING TO THE GALLATIN GAME I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS ONE ...GOOD LUCK TO YOU BOTH AND HOPE WE (GALLATIN) GET TO PLAY ONE OF YOU ( WITH A LITTLE BIT OF LUCK ) DOWN THE ROAD IN THE PLAYOFFS.... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

one thing no one has mentioned as of yet that these teams did face a commom opponet,

early on 9/12

HHS 30

DC 14

on defense HHS

32 yd pass

119 rush

offense HHS

47 yd pass yds

175 run

last week

RHS 42

DC 21

RHS defnese gave up

57 pass

183 rush

RHS offense

170 pass ( back up qb palyed all game as starter williams out injury )

173 rush

* both teams gave up i believe a 48 and a 80 td run by DC running back respectfully*

does not mean a thing but just some good insight to look at

THE key to game is if RHS jumps to early lead forces HHS to pass , it plays into hands of RHS

Maybe "forcing" HHS to throw will prove beneficial. Hall is one of the best qb's no one has heard much from due to the fact that he only throws 6-10 times a game. Good size (6'4, 215), strong arm. I think a lot of the fans from HHS would love to see him throw 15-20 times a game. May open up a part of the offense that has been hidden all year. Yazzie would easily have over 1,000 yards receiving if they only threw a little more.

You give yourself way to much credit.

Ravenwood had shown nothing all year, unless you count those Brentwood and BA games. Which, when they played Franklin, I have no idea how they scored a point on either of those teams the way that the Rebels were able to stop them. So, basically, this is probably the most inconsistent team in the state.

Maybe "forcing" HHS to throw will prove beneficial. Hall is one of the best qb's no one has heard much from due to the fact that he only throws 6-10 times a game. Good size (6'4, 215), strong arm. I think a lot of the fans from HHS would love to see him throw 15-20 times a game. May open up a part of the offense that has been hidden all year. Yazzie would easily have over 1,000 yards receiving if they only threw a little more.

Hall does remind me of rhs QB williams shame gilroy of rhs wr and lb broke leg he was another yazzie but many wil tell u more dangerous

If hhs passes this will fall into rhs stregth secondary of rhs