Ravenwood vs. Hendersonville

underthelights

Hall does remind me of rhs QB williams shame gilroy of rhs wr and lb broke leg he was another yazzie but many wil tell u more dangerous

If hhs passes this will fall into rhs stregth secondary of rhs

Time will tell.............or not.................HHS will only throw 6-8 times. I can count 3 games this year where it was Hall to Yazzie for over 40 yards in the FIRST quarter. Then, run, run, run.............run.............run. I guess if it is not broken don't fix it, but Yazzie needs to touch the ball more.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You give yourself way to much credit.

Ravenwood had shown nothing all year, unless you count those Brentwood and BA games. Which, when they played Franklin, I have no idea how they scored a point on either of those teams the way that the Rebels were able to stop them. So, basically, this is probably the most inconsistent team in the state.

From a Franklin Student to KingZ, a Franklin student...too much. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

ONCE APON A TIME GALLATIN CAME IN TO THE PLAYOFFS WITH A PERFECT 10-0 RECORD AND A NUMBER 1 SEED AGAINST A 4TH SEED RAVENWOOD TEAM...GRANTED GALLATIN HAD LOST THE STARTING QB A WEEK EARLIER BUT THAT RAVENWOOD D WAS AMAZING... REGION 6-5A IS A VERY COMPETIVE REGION SO BEING A NUMBER 4 SEED MEANS ABSOLUTLY NOTHING.....I DO BELIEVE THE COMMANDO'S WILL NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE GALLATIN DID BY TAKING A 4TH SEED RAVENWOOD TEAM LITELY....BOTH HENDERSONVILLE AND RAVENWOOD ARE TWO VERY GOOD FOOTBALL TEAMS THAT ARE VERY WELL COACHED AND IF I WAS NOT GOING TO THE GALLATIN GAME I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS ONE ...GOOD LUCK TO YOU BOTH AND HOPE WE (GALLATIN) GET TO PLAY ONE OF YOU ( WITH A LITTLE BIT OF LUCK ) DOWN THE ROAD IN THE PLAYOFFS.... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

And we kept trying to run the ball up the gut on 3rd and 12...

personally I would love another shot at the Raptors but I doubt that happens. Hville will take care of that.

Way to give chs some bullitien board material , think u should worry bout them insteas of whom wins rhs hhs game

If Centennial is worried about what some random Gallatin poster said after the second play of the game then I think I would have proved my point. Besides my team is still in it. Where's Indy?

"Rappy", you will have to do a lot worse than that to "get-under-my-skin". Are we playing a game of "pin-the-tail-on-Kingz615" because I feel like everyone is searching for my secret identity (what am I?... Batman). I have been called "Nick Smith's Dad" by Independence fans, a "Franklin High School Student" by Ravenwood fans, and a "Franklin Football Insider" by Franklin supporters...Keep guessing suckers! I can just imagine a group of (insert high school HERE) supporters hovered around a computer reading the latest "kingz615" post, people's cell phones constantly ringing spreading the news about a new infamous post from the "villain-of-CoachT"...Do you want to really know who I am?

I am "the truth" because they say "the truth hurts", and it seems like every time I re-appear on the message boards of CoachT somebody's feelings get hurt. I simply present the truthful facts (In an offensive manner).

I feel sort of bad for H'ville, because they drew the proverbial "short-straw" in the first round opponents. The one team that honestly no single team wants to play once November rolls around is Ravenwood. Maybe there is something about the "one-and-done" principle that awakens the "sleeping-giant" of Region-5.

Consistency causes Inconsistency- Ravenwood's constant assault of the Hendersonville O-line/ back-field will cause confusion & panic, which lead to a change in game rhythm. Which eventually gives birth to inconsistent play (3-and-outs). Ravenwood's Offense just needs to keep the ball moving, and wait for H'ville to overextend their boundaries, at which point a simple flare route will break the game wide open.

WHEN SATURDAY MORNING COMES...HENDERSONVILLE WILL REALIZE THAT THE #1 SEED MEANS NOTHING AGAINST THE RAVENWOOD RAPTORS

COME ON HVILLE TAKE IT TO THOSE RAPTORS!!!! Kingz your still the biggest idiot to ever shed light on these boards. Your wrong about 85-90% of the time and the only time you are right you shower yourself with praise like you are the next Nostradomus. You are wrong so much it would be like reading one of your posts if we completely filled it. The sad think is I like Ravenwood but you ruin it for most people. Well we all know you are NEVER going to leave these boards. So continue embarrassing your self on these boards and try not loose your self-esteem... YEAH RIGHT!!!

Once an idiot... always an idiot

P.S. sorry for everyone else on this post you took the time to read this bashing of an idiot!!!!

"Rappy" who died and elected you the sole representative of Ravenwood. What is with you so-called representatives of each and every school Franklin= "BigDogDaddy", Ravenwood="Rappy", Centennial= "CHS2007 & AmbiguousRock", Independence= "GoldenDome" and having to condemn every poster who even attempts to express an opinion. It like you all belong to some weird hierarchy for people who have posted over 1,000 times. Is the fraternity called "I know everything on CoachT".

Watch out "Rappy", and talk to "BigDogDaddy" about how I ended his CoachT career (because he has not been back since)

If Centennial is worried about what some random Gallatin poster said after the second play of the game then I think I would have proved my point. Besides my team is still in it. Where's Indy?

Well since our region is the best in state some 6 or 7 consecutive state title games and u playin in a cupcake region says it all. What has gallatin won 2 state title( last one before you were born) in its history, ravenwood has 1 in 6 years

Anyways indy has braggin rights remember last year 42 -7 ouch nah nah nah nah

Go to study hall

Well since our region is the best in state some 6 or 7 consecutive state title games and u playin in a cupcake region says it all. What has gallatin won 2 state title( last one before you were born) in its history, ravenwood has 1 in 6 years

Go to study hall

U MUST HAVE MISSED STUDY HALL....GALLATIN HAS BEEN TO 6 STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES AND HAVE A RECORD OF 3-3 IN STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES .... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

U MUST HAVE MISSED STUDY HALL....GALLATIN HAS BEEN TO 6 STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES AND HAVE A RECORD OF 3-3 IN STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES .... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well congrats to 6 appearances as it is a good feat but when was last time you went to the final. 6x is good but wave playin ball for what 80 years ,rhs 1 for 2 in 6 yrs

No one fears the wave anymore u say powerhouse I think of riverdale alcoa maryville. But this is hhs chs post so I am layin it to rest good luck

Go to study hall

I think Region 4 might have a little something to say about that "best region in the state" title over the last couple of years bro. And let's turn this thread back into Hendersonville vs Ravenwood. I don't know what your addiction to the Wave is, but take it to their thread!

I think Region 4 might have a little something to say about that "best region in the state" title over the last couple of years bro. And let's turn this thread back into Hendersonville vs Ravenwood. I don't know what your addiction to the Wave is, but take it to their thread!

just curious - haven't kept up, but why did Hendersonville have to forfeit games early in the year?