Clinton at Rhea County

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have two Division 1 offensive linemen. Kevin Revis is 6'4 275 pounds and is committed to the University of Tennessee. Josh Walker is 6'5 300 pounds and is committed to MTSU. I don't know who Weston is, but I would assume your coaching staff was letting him sit out to prevent injury just before the playoffs.

Should be a good game; does anyone know AJ's health situation?

DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT WESTON SETTING OUT THE SECOND HALF. RUN LIKE A MAD MAN THE FIRST HALF, THEN , HE'S GONE........................................

I heard that he was a little sore. We weren't going to play him all night long anyway. We wanted to bring him back kinda slow and let him get his feet wet. Him being a little sore should be normal after the type of injury he had. I think he will be o.k and ready to go friday night.

Well i dont know much about rhea county but i've got to pull for Clinton. go region 4 lets sweep the first round.

Clinton is an interesting team...they can play with anybody, but they can lose to anybody...they had Powell beat last night...and it seems their coach got conservative....Rhea Co. has a very good team.....I think they will be too much for the Dragons..

We have two Division 1 offensive linemen. Kevin Revis is 6'4 275 pounds and is committed to the University of Tennessee. Josh Walker is 6'5 300 pounds and is committed to MTSU. I don't know who Weston is, but I would assume your coaching staff was letting him sit out to prevent injury just before the playoffs.

weston is our star running back, he had over 600 yards in his first 3.5 games before he broke his collarbone, he was also leading the team in tackles and receptions at the time of his injury. he came back last night and ran really well but got sore which is really a shame seeing that if we coulda held on last night we'd be playing at home, no offense to rhea county but it really stinks havin to go way out there but hey its out first playoff game in over a decade so we'll take it. i dont like the sound of those massive linemen. how big is your d-line and how many sacks are they gettin a game? you guys better against the run or the pass? clinton is really balanced and can do both really well.

We run a 3-5-3. Number 28, Joey England, is by far our best defensive linemen. I don't know off the top of my head but he's probably around 6' 240. He's a monster in the weight room though, with (this is from memory someone can check the program for accuracy) a 320 pound bench and 500+ pound parallel squat. We're fairly balanced defensively against the run and the pass. Some games we've played great run defense, and others not so great. Likewise with the passing game. As far as how many sacks, Rhea Co. would have that type of information.

We run a 3-5-3. Number 28, Joey England, is by far our best defensive linemen. I don't know off the top of my head but he's probably around 6' 240. He's a monster in the weight room though, with (this is from memory someone can check the program for accuracy) a 320 pound bench and 500+ pound parallel squat. We're fairly balanced defensively against the run and the pass. Some games we've played great run defense, and others not so great. Likewise with the passing game. As far as how many sacks, Rhea Co. would have that type of information.

where does joey play? end or nose? i always hated blocking the 3-5 as a guard cause if the backer had any speed i was usually in trouble lol, that boy sounds like a beast, i hope we can keep him contained or atleast just keep him from pressuring stone into bad throws like last night. i was really surprised to see that happen with stone he's been so flawless in the 9 previous games, i think he only had 2 int's before last night, i guess he was just due for a bad night. i hope thats all out of his system cause we cant afford not to score on every possession with our struggling D. thanks for the info eagle

Clinton dont have anyone near that size on their team. They played well against Anderson Co. this year and A.C had a huge line. It should be a pretty good first round game. I finally have a good reason to go to Evensville! Can you see Rhea Co. high school from Hwy 27? I hope Clinton brings alot of fans down, but im not sure how well we will travel that far away. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Clinton dont have anyone near that size on their team. They played well against Anderson Co. this year and A.C had a huge line. It should be a pretty good first round game. I finally have a good reason to go to Evensville! Can you see Rhea Co. high school from Hwy 27? I hope Clinton brings alot of fans down, but im not sure how well we will travel that far away. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

im comin all the way from etsu up here in johnson city and was wondering if rhea county is on this side or the other side of clinton, anyone know? i really hope they're on this side thats gonna be a 2 hour drive goin home already and i really dont want another drive on top of that.

im comin all the way from etsu up here in johnson city and was wondering if rhea county is on this side or the other side of clinton, anyone know? i really hope they're on this side thats gonna be a 2 hour drive goin home already and i really dont want another drive on top of that.

It's just about 3 hours from Johnson City to Rhea. We're about an hour and a half south of Knoxville.