Sequatchie Co. @ Smith Co.

imallin

Sequatchie is the underdog. It will take great effort, lack of or virtually no mistakes and forcing mistakes by Smith to win. It's not impossible but it will be tough. What else is there to say unless we bring Marion back into the conversation?

Did someone mention Marion? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> This Warrior fans says good luck Indians... represent 3-AA and the Valley well..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What type of defense does Sequatchie Co. run? What should us Smith Co. fans expect to see? Blitz much? Types of coverages.......stuff like that?

It's not like its top secret.....coaches exchange films. Fill us in.

Their defense looks like this.......

Seriously though..... They will line up and smash you in the mouth..... Smith County will know they have been in a fight when the night is over...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Good luck Indians...

You got to love high school football, and there will be NO better place in the whole world like attending a playoff game come this Friday night, in OWL stadium. This will be a really good game, and it will a very challenging game for the Owls. Sequatchie won't come in and lay down. But in the 3rd quarter the Owls will begin to pull away. All we ask of the Owls is don't forget what happen in Baxter last Friday night. Upperman was a huge underdog but you wouldn't have known it if you were just driving through. The coaches here at S/C do an excellent job in preparing this team and I don't see any drop off in their prepration this Friday night. What an atmosphere here in S/C in the hole, I just hope our crowd really gets into it. I seen for myself what a difference a crowd can make, I was at the Baxter/York game last Friday night. GOOD LUCK OWLS! Continue to play hard, keep the gas to the floorboard, wide open. OWLS 28 Indians 15 /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Their defense looks like this.......

Seriously though..... They will line up and smash you in the mouth..... Smith County will know they have been in a fight when the night is over...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Good luck Indians...

I just hope those Indians don't hurt our little guys. We are very small...but slow. Our defense will be tiny compared to a big smash mouth team.

Sequatchie runs a 2-1-8 lol

YOU'LL SEE FRIDAY NIGHT!!! that anwser ur ? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sequatchie Co vs Smith Co...should be a great game i saw Sequatchie play marion and they will hit you all night.....Havent seen smith yet...but ill have to go with Smith in this one...but dont count Sequatchie out...

yeahh im gonna have to disagree with u... i believe smith will be out coached.. and just all together out played

Go INDIANS /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

redbank? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> !