#8 waverly vs. #1 Lewis Co.

Well as a mom...you have to feel good!

Still moms baby even when they are 50......lol.

Glad to hear everyone is okay. Both sides were hitting last night, I'am sure both teams have some young men with a few bruises.

BTW......I was impressed with the numbers on the sidelines.....good to see so many out!

yeah! Thank u i was surprise to see that many there! Im still so proud of them! Really good kids!! Good luck to yall and hope yall are injury free all through the playoffs!

Oh was wanting to ask is Tim Watkins yall high school principal???

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I know nothing major, the normal nicks and bumps.

Of course they have a tough one next Friday.....Goodpasture, and the last time they played them it wasn't pretty. Hopefully they forgot than one and can play this one with confidence.

BTW.....are you as shocked as so many Camden losing to Fairview. That has to be considered a big upset, especially in their house.

As far as I know nothing major, the normal nicks and bumps.

Of course they have a tough one next Friday.....Goodpasture, and the last time they played them it wasn't pretty. Hopefully they forgot than one and can play this one with confidence.

BTW.....are you as shocked as so many Camden losing to Fairview. That has to be considered a big upset, especially in their house.

YES! I was shocked i was geting texts on scores and couldnt believe it at all!! I heard Tim doing the prayer last night and i knew he was at LC but for some reason thought he was at the jr high! Went to high school with him!

YES! I was shocked i was geting texts on scores and couldnt believe it at all!! I heard Tim doing the prayer last night and i knew he was at LC but for some reason thought he was at the jr high! Went to high school with him!

I don't follow all the regions / teams etc. that much. But is there no Region 7aa teams left in the playoffs. Did you only have three go? Waverly, Camden and Stewart.

Waverly and Stewart certainly got tough draws for their first round, but thought Camden would have come out.

I don't follow all the regions / teams etc. that much. But is there no Region 7aa teams left in the playoffs. Did you only have three go? Waverly, Camden and Stewart.

Waverly and Stewart certainly got tough draws for their first round, but thought Camden would have come out.

huntingdon is all we have left! Hope they hand tight! Really thought Camden would too!

Who did they win against this week and who did the draw for next.....also home or away?

Jackson Christan is what the bracket says at huntingdon! I tell u what they got a running back that is good! Quick little guy! Ran on us nonstop! I found him after the game and told him how well he did! He impressed me!

They beat USJ had one running back run for 502 yards on 37 carries. Team rushed for 598 yards. They do play Jackson Christian

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 502 yds!!!!!!!!!

What a game for him. USJ players will have dreams about him for awhile I would bet. How many yds does this young man have for the year?

Some players, starters don't get those yds for the year let alone 1 Game.

Guess the JC Defensive coaches have their work cut out for them this week trying to figure out how to stop him. Very impressive to say the least.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 502 yds!!!!!!!!!

What a game for him. USJ players will have dreams about him for awhile I would bet. How many yds does this young man have for the year?

Some players, starters don't get those yds for the year let alone 1 Game.

Guess the JC Defensive coaches have their work cut out for them this week trying to figure out how to stop him. Very impressive to say the least.

HE IS!!! fast little fellow;)!! we didnt stop him! He got the ball and was GONE!!!