South Pittsburg vs Clay County

TheAmbassador

This is the year South Pitt and/or Trousdale goes down at the hands of Greenback or Oneida.

Greenback- 49

Hampton- 7

hahahahahahahahahahaha. That is funny. You should take that act to HBO. You can not handle us or trousdale. Like the old saying goes there are men and boys and us and trousdale are way better than and of those teams even thought about. But do not worry because I am almost 100% positive you will get beat down from one of us.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shocker0

hahahahhahahahahahahahahah, quit smokin

Watertown beats Grace Baptist tonight pretty handidly, and Oneida beat them 27-3 earlier in the season. Region 3 and 4 are so overrated, and they'll find it out come round 3

hahahahahahahahahahaha. That is funny. You should take that act to HBO. You can not handle us or trousdale. Like the old saying goes there are men and boys and us and trousdale are way better than and of those teams even thought about. But do not worry because I am almost 100% positive you will get beat down from one of us.

We'll see...prepare to be SHOCKED. IT's obviously you haven't researched any other teams besides the mighty Trousdale and South Pitt

I sure do wish S. Pitt played in Celina cause I live about 25 minutes from there. I would have been there with bells on! I'm already planning a trip to TC with some of my friends from here. I live in Livingston now, so most of you will understand why I want my Pirates to win that one more than any of the other games! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I've kept up with the Pirates all season...1st thing I do on Saturday morning after I get my coffee is get on the internet and check the score. PirateTom, did you get my e-mail invite to Facebook? There's several from the "old gang" on there.

Watertown beats Grace Baptist tonight pretty handidly, and Oneida beat them 27-3 earlier in the season. Region 3 and 4 are so overrated, and they'll find it out come round 3

We'll see...prepare to be SHOCKED. IT's obviously you haven't researched any other teams besides the mighty Trousdale and South Pitt

Graces quarterback was out of the game at the end of the first and everyone knows that they are not good without him so there you go!

Graces quarterback was out of the game at the end of the first and everyone knows that they are not good without him so there you go!

What happened? Turf Toe? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Looks to me like Region 4 is stronger than region 3 in all classifications.

And Oneida has played who? You know that is not to smart to poke the giants of 1A football us and trousdale county. Do not tempt either one of these great teams or make them mad or your team will pay...trust me.

What happened? Turf Toe? Looks to me like Region 4 is stronger than region 3 in all classifications.

Late hit out of bounds blew his knee out is what I heard

And Oneida has played who? You know that is not to smart to poke the giants of 1A football us and trousdale county. Do not tempt either one of these great teams or make them mad or your team will pay...trust me.

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> ouch!! Dang

Very funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not a chance of it happening.

lol i didnt know they played football there goodlooking jerseys though onieda /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Sp 45 point favorite over either of you /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Guest Shocker0

They have the 17th highest strength of schedule, and no games within 2 touchdowns, so they've played several good teams. They won their last game of the season 20-6 against another 9-0 team that just won tonight 49-7 in the first round. You'll see. Do not overlook eithero ne of these great teams (Oneida and Greenback), or your team will pay. Boyd Buchannon almost beat you guys because you overlooked them...or maybe they are just better.

You will laugh your way right out of the playoffs if you overlook them.

They have the 17th highest strength of schedule, and no games within 2 touchdowns, so they've played several good teams. They won their last game of the season 20-6 against another 9-0 team that just won tonight 49-7 in the first round. You'll see. Do not overlook eithero ne of these great teams (Oneida and Greenback), or your team will pay. Boyd Buchannon almost beat you guys because you overlooked them...or maybe they are just better.

You will laugh your way right out of the playoffs if you overlook them.

[ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> how many state rings do either of them have together /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Guest Shocker0

[ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> how many state rings do either of them have together /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Believe it or not they have several, but none since the early 90s. Do some research and you'll see. Oneida won in 92, and Greenbacks last was 87 I believe. This year could very well be another