South Pittsburg vs Clay County

TheAmbassador

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fatrock i agree if you guys are as good as last year and from what i hear you are. i was at the burro last year and from what i saw you guy's could have beat anyone there including the rebs. but like i said, got to get them out of those uniforms i believe they are in everyone's head now. I am old now and have seen alot of football you guy's was by far the best class a football team I have seen in my 40 some years.

I say go ahead and give South Pitt the 1a trophy and let them play Maryville. If they are anything like they was last year, they could beat maryville. If you took the rebs and put them in another uniform and did not tell south pitt who they were playing i really believe they could win.

Thats pushing it a little. If we could stay within 21 of Maryville, it would probably be considered a victory.

fatrock i agree if you guys are as good as last year and from what i hear you are. i was at the burro last year and from what i saw you guy's could have beat anyone there including the rebs. but like i said, got to get them out of those uniforms i believe they are in everyone's head now. I am old now and have seen alot of football you guy's was by far the best class a football team I have seen in my 40 some years.

THANKS

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR SMOKING BUT IT MUST BE KILLER TO MAKE YOU THINK ALL STUPID LIKE THAT. CLAY BY 35 /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> MAYBE THEY WILL LOOSE BY 35! BUT I THINK CLAY WILL LOSE BY 48 ROLL PIRATES!

I was JUST KIDDING. If you will read a little closer next time you might see where i put "jk" /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR SMOKING BUT IT MUST BE KILLER TO MAKE YOU THINK ALL STUPID LIKE THAT. CLAY BY 35 /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> MAYBE THEY WILL LOOSE BY 35! BUT I THINK CLAY WILL LOSE BY 48 ROLL PIRATES!

give clay credit, first time in the playoff in many a blue moons. go clay,play hard and make the pirates know you where there!

I say go ahead and give South Pitt the 1a trophy and let them play Maryville. If they are anything like they was last year, they could beat maryville. If you took the rebs and put them in another uniform and did not tell south pitt who they were playing i really believe they could win.

Do you realize what you just said??