Coalfield at Grace

DCBoysfan

We missed you Diddler and Mrs. Diddler at the Cosby game....but your daughter's health comes first...Hope she is feeling better...

It was a great game and came down to the wire...we were blessed to come out as the winner...it could have went either way at the end. Cosby fans and team were nothing but classy to us Ram Fans. I think we will be ready on Friday night, though. I would love to get the chance to play Hampton again...

We missed being there especially since these game are dwindling down for us. Pray for Jes her blood sugars have been crazy and she actually got unresponsive Sunday and we had to use the emergency shot (that really scared her) and us, V wouldnt go to his room and slept in the living room to be closer to her. But she seems to be getting straightened out now. We should all be back in the saddle Friday night including V he's all wound up.

As far as Hampton goes I think a rematch would be good for both programs. Or at least for the fans it would be a barn burner.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We missed being there especially since these game are dwindling down for us. Pray for Jes her blood sugars have been crazy and she actually got unresponsive Sunday and we had to use the emergency shot (that really scared her) and us, V wouldnt go to his room and slept in the living room to be closer to her. But she seems to be getting straightened out now. We should all be back in the saddle Friday night including V he's all wound up.

We will pray for Jes...glad she's doing better. See you all there on Friday night! I know that V is ready to go!!!

We will pray for Jes...glad she's doing better. See you all there on Friday night! I know that V is ready to go!!!

Thanks we appreciate it.

As far as Hampton goes I think a rematch would be good for both programs. Or at least for the fans it would be a barn burner.

Thoughts and prayers!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

rose colered glasses nice. well north greene 2nd string second half oakdale whole second half unaka we wanted to know that our team could play 4 quarters still we played 2nd string offense in 3rd and 4th kings academy whole second half and still scored like 3 tds (it is kings though) coalfield tough game played 1st string line but second team skill player and defense in third and fourth hampton well u know wat happened taft 3rd and 4th cloudland 4th jellico 2nd half cosby heck of a ball game just how 1a football should be

if its a blowout everyone will play(unaka was the only one with this exception)

oh but how wrong you are oakdale # 24 and # 3 both scored in the fourth quarter with about 8 mins to go 6 mins to and the last one was with 3 mins to go coalfield starters about the whole game i was there so i know that one for a fact cloud land # 24 scored with about 6 mins to go in fourth so i really dont think that # 24 and # 3 are second or third string players or maybe i am wrong but they do start dont they

Thanks Pujo. Any predictions on your game Friday night?

Should be a great game, one thing is for sure,it won't get much tougher. The top 3 teams in region 2 are somewhat even. Midway at full strength is very dangerous. A little luck would be nice this week. Its our turn. lol.

Should be a great game, one thing is for sure,it won't get much tougher. The top 3 teams in region 2 are somewhat even. Midway at full strength is very dangerous. A little luck would be nice this week. Its our turn. lol.

Well I said on the other board that i thought you guys would win. It might be a squeaker but I think Hampton takes it.

let me ask u a question have u ever heard coach mckamey cuss. no and even if u say yes you are lyin. this iis what happens when rumors get started. u can ruin a guys reputation. be careful wat u say. any way its gonna be agood game but the armes boys dont even compare to amos and hester

I did not even mention your coach by name. I think I used generic terms coaches and players for both teams. Be careful what I say?? I never said a thing about bad language? Let me ask you a question WWJD?