DeKalb County @ McMinn Central

volsrule #1

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well he is just that good, but also obviously he has to have a great line to give him time for passing and good recievers to have completed so many passes and TD passes. And the defense can make stops when needed. big stops. I've seen them kick it into gear and stop teams 4 times inside the 10.

good deal....sounds like we are going to have a good football game friday....is it supposed to rain friday night?

i saw this charger defense hold polk co to less than seventy yards, with forty of those coming on the last drive...very impressive.

i would say mc has the edge in on special teams? jamin had a okay game vs howard, but if he is on, that all world qb won't get the opportunity to run one back. he will be startin from the twenty every time.

i would love to see some special teams play from the chargers like we saw in the meigs game.

And i would love to see some special teams like they played against howard i know Moss ran a punt back but i belive thay also fumbled 3 times on special teams as well

Well he actually plays safety, but yea he is full time qb and safety. He has intercted a pass and ran it back down the whole field for a touchdown against White House. I'm telling you he is a beast.

Since when is is he the full time saftey? He prly plays the equivalent of 1 quarter per game at saftey some games more some games less just depends on what d they are running

wow...what happened to those eight players?

promise you volsrule#1...won't be as many turnovers this time....

2 moved the other 6 quit...none were starters though

Also had a very fast running back that moved in and worked out all summer then moved again right b-4 football season started never made it on the roster though

thanks greenbriercat2 for the insight. central is a much better football team from a year ago, very much so on the defensive side of the ball.

they don't look that much like the titan's uniforms....they went white on white vs howard, and looked real good, but then played thier worst game of the year....don't want to see those white pants the rest of the year!!!

so your tellin me this central team is better than last years when they did not win a region championship like last years team... and in my opinion central did not play as hard a schedlue this year either so i dont know if this team is better or not.