FridayMainEvent

Playoff Winner  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Playoff Winner

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cascade will win this one...... CA has a back that is just as fast & shifty has the Tummins kid from McEwen..... Rector #7....

Yeah, I heard he's pretty tough. Be interesting to see how we try to defend against them. If McEwen is able to get by you guys Friday (that should be a great game). We will likely have a better idea on how to play McEwen's Tummins since they are similiar backs.

Im glad you seen Mcewens best game. If Ca brings the same team that scrimmaged McEwen Cascade wins by 50

i was actually at that scrimmage, ca looked to run about 3 plays, and when they were on defense they ran a 3 front the whole game against a double tight set, that was also after the first week of practice, hopefully all teams are 100% better than they were then.

This might be a suprise to some people but i will take

CASCADE !! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Also, if anyone sees King of the Patriots, talk him down

i understand he's on suicide watch after last Friday nite... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

STAY /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> CASCADE !!

I believe that Cascade is the better team in this game but idk if they have played a team that gives them the matchup problems that CA will. About the only thing CA does is get their guys in space. If u can tackle in the open field u will be fine if not they have a few guys on the perimeter that can flat fly but ill still take the Champs in this 1 by 3 tds.