Cascade vs. Columbia Academy

FridayMainEvent

Playoff Winner  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Playoff Winner

Guys if Cascade advances to the third round and JB beats WC the third round game would be at Cascade due to the higher seeding. The reason the bracket is placed like that is the assumpiton that WC would make it to the third round and the game would then be at WC. Its the same scenario as if MTCS beat WC and JB beat MC the game would be at the dungeon because they are the higher seed. If WC loses before the third round and Cascade keeps winning they have the opprotunity to play all four weeks at home before the boro.

That sounds right to me but I didn't argue the point because I wasn't 100% sure. It wouldn't surprise me at all for TSSAA to come up something that crazy. It's right up there with them thinking that we should produce their program for them complete with their advertisers. I wonder if nobody prints the programs if the have to give the money back?

I haven't seen many CA posters on here. Who are their regular fans that frequent Coacht?

We haven't had many Moore County fans either on our thread maybe later in the week.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So does that mean MP will be playing WC at WC?

Nice job on the reading comprehension /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> That is correct if MTP and WC advance to the 3rd round you willl play at WC. And they say reading comprehension is not taught at MTP what were they thinking???

I am a student at Cascade and all i can say is that our football team is more mentally prepared for these play off games this year. You don't hear them saying in the hall way how they are going to beat the crap out of every team. All you hear out of them is that they are going to take one game at a time. And that they can't over look anyone.

All i can say is that i know what the outcome is going to be Friday night, people who aren't at our school or at their practice to see how they are responding can't really say anything about the outcome.

They have their heads on right and are prepared for Friday.

Champs are going to win it all the way. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

it is really refreshing to hear that they are approaching the playoffs this year the correct way. i hope that they are victorious and make up for past years. a quarterfinal match would be spectacular for cascade. especially if it is a rematch with jb.

it is really refreshing to hear that they are approaching the playoffs this year the correct way. i hope that they are victorious and make up for past years. a quarterfinal match would be spectacular for cascade. especially if it is a rematch with jb.

That's okay as long as we get a different winner than the week nine game.