Midway @ Cosby

old24eagle

Old Pirate, if all goes as Iexpect it to, I plan on being on the Creekbank for round 3. NO football fan should miss this one. Gets my blood boiling just thinking about it.

I'm somewhat confident we will both win this week, but it's not going to be a cakewalk by any strecth of the imagination.

Pujo, would that be your first ever visit to the creekbank? If so, you better leave Roane Mt. just after lunch, if you want a seat that is. We got a pretty big stadium, but during this time of year, most surrounding counties are out of the playoffs. They all usually make the trip over. I know all of Region 4 will be there, and if by some chance Westmoreland and Smith County get put out this week, look out. You may need to leave before lunch. Just think about how far you will be driving to watch this game, with no dog in the hunt. The buzz has been around here since we beat FCS. I know SP will bring a crowd. If the weather cooperates, I could see atleast 6,000-8,000 in attendence. You may be able to add 1000-1,500, depending on the Smith/Marion game.

Bring a car full of them Bulldogs, so they can get another look at this machine and the powerhouse SP. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic