Polk County @ Station Camp

voltage666

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone going to answer me about how many young players that Polk starts. I know that #22, #24, and #62 start and are 10th graders. I keep hearing about how young they are but do you have any other freshman and soph. starters?

a few more soph. starters i think on the line and maybe special teams.. i'm not real sure though.. no freshmen start.. and by week 11 i don't think they are young anymore that is a lot of game time...

I've seen #5 play. If you are refering to him with your statement, he doesn't seem to carry any more than the rest of the backs. He just makes the best of his opportunitys.

i don't know what number he is someone just said he has over 1000 yards and that is pretty good... but i would bet he has more carries then the other backs...

polk wins by a qb sneak on the goal line with seconds remaining. Polk 20 Camp 16

Hope this kid is kidding lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Sc will dominate...the kept dekalbs high powered o to 27 and white house to 21 and from what i have heard/read polk doestnt have a great O...therefor SC winns by atleast 21...and alking about the kid with 1,000 yards its Tope #5 and hes a rlly good back not amazing speed but if i not mistaken i read he avg.'s over 6 yrds a carry will someone from SC let us know?

What can you tell us about Station Camp, not only the team, but the community. Are the lots of place to stay reasonably close to stay the night if we choose to.

Gallatin has a Hampton Inn & Jameson Inn with Cracker Barrel, O'Charleys, Logan's & Chili's within walking distance. Those Hotels are only 5 minutes from Station Camp.

Good Luck Station Camp

One Team One Dream

Go Bison! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />