Franklin county 3-7 vs Smyrna 6-4

seantn_4

That you would say that about any team having a 3-7 record.................

Point taken. It stinks that a lot of better teams will be sitting at home this coming weekend when a 3-7 team gets another chance. Especially if you

take a look at the combined record of the 3 teams that FC beat. Wow. Oh, well. However, with ELA's unmatchable resume, anything is possible. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smyrna will roll. How has that stud RB done this year for the Bulldogs?

I would think you??™re asking about Bryson. He has been bang'ed up the last few games. He has had a nice year, nothing outstanding but the Smyrna O has not been outstanding. But it is very steadily improving and has been productive lately.

He did not dress against Riverdale and played very little against WC. Like 2 plays and a few punt returns.

Hicks #6 has done a nice job in his absence.

I guess if you win the right three or four games the rest don't matter. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Them boys tied with Cookeville and Warren Co for second place behind Lincoln Co with 3-2 region records.

Now, you boys can take all three of these teams for granted if you!

I guess if you win the right three or four games the rest don't matter. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Them boys tied with Cookeville and Warren Co for second place behind Lincoln Co with 3-2 region records.

Now, you boys can take all three of these teams for granted if you!

that last part didnt make sense...and it sounds like ur saying our region is gonna sweep round 1 against them

not only are they 3-7 but they are the third seed in that region

Guess you guys should have beaten Lincoln County...3-7 or 5-5 what's the difference....the reason for the play-offs is to determine a state champion. MOST LIKELY THIS TEAM IS GONNA BE 9-1 OR 10-0 going in to the play-offs. So if tour team is 5-5 or whatever, it's just one more game before you're out. Smyrna will probably beat FC ,not because FC doesn't have the atheletes, but because FC has a new coach and a new system, and they aren't playing up to their potential. If Smyrna underestimates FC, they could end up like a very good Cookeville team... OUT!

Guess you guys should have beaten Lincoln County...3-7 or 5-5 what's the difference....the reason for the play-offs is to determine a state champion. MOST LIKELY THIS TEAM IS GONNA BE 9-1 OR 10-0 going in to the play-offs. So if tour team is 5-5 or whatever, it's just one more game before you're out. Smyrna will probably beat FC ,not because FC doesn't have the atheletes, but because FC has a new coach and a new system, and they aren't playing up to their potential. If Smyrna underestimates FC, they could end up like a very good Cookeville team... OUT!

u must n0ot know much about smyrna...new coach..whole new staff...new o line..new d line..our whole team is new...we werent supposed to make the playoffs this year...

so if we beat fc its because of team work and talent..not cause of their new coach...

btw smyrna never looks past an oppnent just us fans do

u must n0ot know much about smyrna...new coach..whole new staff...new o line..new d line..our whole team is new...we werent supposed to make the playoffs this year...

so if we beat fc its because of team work and talent..not cause of their new coach...

btw smyrna never looks past an oppnent just us fans do

I know quite a bit about Smyrna....I picked you to win, and you've got plenty of players back from last year. What I was saying was that FC has the athletes, they just don't use them as well. (in a nice way)) I'm not a FC fan. I follow a lot of teams in Tn. I Love HS Football, just not all the teams. You guys may be one of the better teams in the state, with what a 6-5 record. You've played a lot better the last few weeks.

I know quite a bit about Smyrna....I picked you to win, and you've got plenty of players back from last year. What I was saying was that FC has the athletes, they just don't use them as well. (in a nice way)) I'm not a FC fan. I follow a lot of teams in Tn. I Love HS Football, just not all the teams. You guys may be one of the best teams in the state, with what a 6-5 record. You've played a lot better the last few weeks.

6-4 6-5after a win this week...

and oh ok...yeah well hopefully its a good game friday