Franklin county 3-7 vs Smyrna 6-4

seantn_4

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I guess it??™s my father coming out in me here but let??™s not take things for granted here. This game still needs to be played. If Smyrna plays well, they could win it big. However, let??™s all remember that Smyrna is Very Young??¦??¦..Young QB??¦??¦..Young Defense??¦??¦??¦Lots of dumb penalties??¦??¦..and a young staff that has never been here before.

Smyrna has shown some great improvement from early in the year. If you would have told me after week 3 that Smyrna will earn a 2 seed and a home playoff game, I would have ask you to check yourself into a home but they have.

Their Defense is outstanding and could keep them in every game. Their Offence is nothing special but as long as they keep the chains moving and put some points on the board, they will be tough to beat in the playoff again.

It??™s early in the week and Smyrna has a lot of work to do, so work hard and beat who??™s in front of you each week on road to defending your title.

Go DOGS!!!!

Well, I guess it??™s my father coming out in me here but let??™s not take things for granted here. This game still needs to be played. If Smyrna plays well, they could win it big. However, let??™s all remember that Smyrna is Very Young??¦??¦..Young QB??¦??¦..Young Defense??¦??¦??¦Lots of dumb penalties??¦??¦..and a young staff that has never been here before.

Smyrna has shown some great improvement from early in the year. If you would have told me after week 3 that Smyrna will earn a 2 seed and a home playoff game, I would have ask you to check yourself into a home but they have.

Their Defense is outstanding and could keep them in every game. Their Offence is nothing special but as long as they keep the chains moving and put some points on the board, they will be tough to beat in the playoff again.

It??™s early in the week and Smyrna has a lot of work to do, so work hard and beat who??™s in front of you each week on road to defending your title.

Go DOGS!!!!

smyrna might have a young staff in some places but they still ahve two coaches that have won 2 state championships, one of those being the defensive coordinators.

I know of 1, Coach Shawn Middleton.

Did Coach Scott Keasler win a title? When and where? I'm asking this honestly here. I don't know.

he was the defensive coord for smyrna's 2 state championships. absolutely great defensive coach. major key to why smyrna's D is playing so well. Mid is also a great coach. both of them are vital to smyrna's success.

he was the defensive coord for smyrna's 2 state championships. absolutely great defensive coach. major key to why smyrna's D is playing so well. Mid is also a great coach. both of them are vital to smyrna's success.

Hu.......I thought Coach Middleton was the 1 and only coach left from the past staff. I guess I could be wrong.

It won't be the 1st or the last time for that. But I will try!!!! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Hu.......I thought Coach Middleton was the 1 and only coach left from the past staff. I guess I could be wrong.

It won't be the 1st or the last time for that. But I will try!!!! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

yeah kiesler was there the last 2 years as the defense cord.