Franklin county 3-7 vs Smyrna 6-4

seantn_4

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's sad when a 3-7 team can make the playoffs...if i were the coach i might not even go..just forfeit

i'll take the bulldogs by 28 points or more...it will be their easiest game all year by far

and this is not personal against FC...put any team in there at 3-7 and i would say the same thing

at least you can say you are the best 3-7 team in the state of TN

it's sad when a 3-7 team can make the playoffs...if i were the coach i might not even go..just forfeit

i'll take the bulldogs by 28 points or more...it will be their easiest game all year by far

and this is not personal against FC...put any team in there at 3-7 and i would say the same thing

at least you can say you are the best 3-7 team in the state of TN

Even Blackman?

Gotta take Smyrna in this one.

Yet once again we see teams in Region 4 sitting home with BETTER records than some teams that ARE in the playoffs. TSSAA solution.......have even MORE teams in the playoffs overall and add a class and yet another Championship game to sell tickets at vs the Cost of a couple of trophys. Add to this a 'wildcard' systems they have NOT released yet. This maybe the last year we see a playoff schedule without teams getting their feelings hurt or lawyers involved! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="