Oneida hosts Cloudland

Oneida going into the post season with their heads held high after successful UNDEFEATED regular season. New season starts now.

Can Cloudland come to the reservation and get the "W"?

Can they contain Oneida's Offense?

Lets get it started!!!!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now Shock don't go overboard and make a bunch of Highlanders mad. You stated in your Region 1 vs. Region 2 that Oneida would win 34 - 8. I think that holds more logic than 91 - 0. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Besides if you knew Tony Lambert, that score would never grace his record sheet. He certainly likes to win, but not at someone else's humilation. Having said all that....I do expect them to be able to handle what the Highlanders throw at them. If they gave up that many points to Hampton, I can't imagine them being able to stop the Indians. Plus they have to figure out a way to manufacture scores against the Orange Crush Defense. Good luck....no one has had an arsonnel strong enough to beat it. I'm am in no way saying it can't be done, but it is going to take an impressive offensive team to do it. Prediction later in the week!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazzy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Guest Shocker0

Now Shock don't go overboard and make a bunch of Highlanders mad. You stated in your Region 1 vs. Region 2 that Oneida would win 34 - 8. I think that holds more logic than 91 - 0. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Besides if you knew Tony Lambert, that score would never grace his record sheet. He certainly likes to win, but not at someone else's humilation. Having said all that....I do expect them to be able to handle what the Highlanders throw at them. If they gave up that many points to Hampton, I can't imagine them being able to stop the Indians. Plus they have to figure out a way to manufacture scores against the Orange Crush Defense. Good luck....no one has had an arsonnel strong enough to beat it. I'm am in no way saying it can't be done, but it is going to take an impressive offensive team to do it. Prediction later in the week!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazzy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It was just a bit of sarcasm /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I didn't think they'd win as bad as the people that posted above me, but I figured I would make a bold prediction also and get Cloudland pumped up and keep it close. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I'm gonna veer off topic here.....Congrats to the Middle School Boys. AA State Champions! Finished 13-0. Coach Heath Sexton, Jason Pike and Dustin Lay did an outstanding job with this group of young men.

Powerful team. I watched them play every down. In 13 games they punted 4 times. That's 4 times total....for the year. Just a great group of kids for TL to coach next year. Great job to the boys and the coaches.

Yeah.......if them skinny, quick little fellers ever get some meat on them bones, Lambert will keep them right on winning! I, too, offer my congrats to the coaching staff of the little scalpers! By the way, when I said skinny, quick fellers....I wasn't talking about you Adam Y.! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> (more like, large and in charge) /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> And H. Sexton has had so many Gatorade bathes that he should just bring soap and shampoo with him! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> 4 punts......well that is because he likes to roll the dice, dude! 4th and 5 must seem like fourth and inches to him. Hey, no critcism here, because his fourth down success ratio is almost 75%. (thats even more gaudy, isn't it) I hope he went easy on the other coach on the post-game handshake. (the dude can pop tennis balls!) /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

You did it buddy......relax and enjoy the off-season!

Kazzy

Yeah.......if them skinny, quick little fellers ever get some meat on them bones, Lambert will keep them right on winning! I, too, offer my congrats to the coaching staff of the little scalpers! By the way, when I said skinny, quick fellers....I wasn't talking about you Adam Y.! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> (more like, large and in charge) /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> And H. Sexton has had so many Gatorade bathes that he should just bring soap and shampoo with him! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> 4 punts......well that is because he likes to roll the dice, dude! 4th and 5 must seem like fourth and inches to him. Hey, no critcism here, because his fourth down success ratio is almost 75%. (thats even more gaudy, isn't it) I hope he went easy on the other coach on the post-game handshake. (the dude can pop tennis balls!) /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

You did it buddy......relax and enjoy the off-season!

Kazzy

He had to punt today. It was like 4th and 12. That's a bit too much for the ole wedge!

Whooooooooooo baby 1st of all congrats to coach sexton and staff and team for being the Whoooooooooo state champs whoooooooooobaby heath it's been a long time coming whoooooooooo. we got to keep stylin and profilin, chopin and figure four leg locking one game at a time boys. cause now you the man and to stay the man you gotta be 'em all whooooooooo and besides we gotta play date with the kees at our sandbox whooooooooooooo but the champ is right it ain't gonna be easy to get there for anybody so keep playin hard baby enjoy the title on monday we go after the real gold whoooooooooooooooo daddy

you may not like who we are but you better learn to love us baby cause we're the best thing goin' right now whooooooooooo